New Users post here first

Time sensitive announcements and any discussion that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: New Users post here first

Post by inspiresuccess »

Hi Jody. Welcome! I suggest you start your own thread in the Wishes and Obstacles Forum. State your goal (which you have stated here very clearly) then state what obstacles you'd like us to help you with. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with your dream! Inspire Success

SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by SquarePeg »

Welcome Jody!

Zenxara
New User
New User

Post by Zenxara »

Hello! I am Zenxara on the internet, I'm a professional Admin and I have been reading Barbara Sher book by a nice lil accident. (found the book at Value village, three months afterward I pick it up out of Scanner Boredom.) . I've been working on my flowchart and changing my lifestyle to accommodate to my Scanner brain.

inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by inspiresuccess »

Welcome, Zenxara. Glad you discovered B. Sher.

Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by Elaine Glimme »

hi, Zenxara.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"

Aspen uk
New User
New User

Post by Aspen uk »

Hi,
I am new. I saw Barbara on you tube where she spoke about 'Isolation'. I thought about how social media helps to stop people being so isolated and then my heart sank because I just don't want to be part of Facebook and EVERYTHING connects only via Facebook.
I thought I would see if Barbara had a website with more info about her 'way' and YAY - i find that there is a 'forum' and a way to connect to people without having to be part of Facebook. So that is one dream sorted before i have even started LOL.

I am a vibrational medicine / energy medicine practitioner.

I am in the UK - so hello everyone,

xxx

p.s - i am editing this as i have now spent some time looking around the forum and it seems there are very few recent posts - maybe everyone moved over to facebook after all - still nice to read the posts that are here.

inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by inspiresuccess »

Aspen uk wrote:
p.s - i am editing this as i have now spent some time looking around the forum and it seems there are very few recent posts - maybe everyone moved over to facebook after all - still nice to read the posts that are here.

Hi and welcome. The Boards are pretty quiet these days. By posting in different links you're interested in, it will bring them to the top. Hope you stick around and explore more. We'd like to include you.

Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by Elaine Glimme »

Hi, Aspen UK

I'm curious. What is vibrational medicine/ energy medicine?

And welcome. You're right, many of the posts are old, and someone who hasn't posted in the last year probably won't post now. Although people have come back.

And yes, the Boards are pretty quite these days, but there are a few of us diehards who love the Boards and stick around.

mediaconsultant
New User
New User

Post by mediaconsultant »

Recently found barbara's talks online, I'm pumped to start having idea parties. I just rented a room at the community civic center for the first meeting, January 7th. Thanks Barbara!

Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by Elaine Glimme »

Good luck with your idea party. I've always wanted to do one, and never got around to it.

Liane
New User
New User

Post by Liane »

Hello, everyone, I'm Liane, an expat US Citizen living in Berlin, Germany. I have been reading Barara's books and have joined the "Refuse to Choose" book club and "Hanging Out" where I have found much inspriation and encouragement. I am happy to be here and look forward to inspiring discussions (present or past) and maybe, maybe get in touch with fellow scanners living in Berlin. Merry Christmas to all!

Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by Elaine Glimme »

HI, Liane,

We all love Barbara too.

InesCruz
New Poster
New Poster

Post by InesCruz »

Hi everyone, looking forward to learn how to navigate the world in this natural and native way with no guilt and with enthusiasm.

SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by SquarePeg »

Welcome, Ines & Liane!

Liane, how long ago did you move to Berlin? Just curious. It's just that the most obvious job transfer for me would be from a US facility to one in Germany.

inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Post by inspiresuccess »

I'm always happy to see newcomers here. The activity on the boards comes and goes so don't give up too soon if your posts don't get responded to ASAP. Hang in there, visit often, and give us time to get back to you. WELCOME AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

InspireSuccess