So You Think You Can Dance 2015

Time sensitive announcements and any discussion that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

So You Think You Can Dance 2015

Postby inspiresuccess » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey there,

Is anyone else obsessed with this show as much as I am? I hope so! The new season will be starting June 1st. If you love this show, please join me to root for our favorites, bite our fingernails during results, laugh and cheer and have a good time!

I'm SOOOOO............. not any good at dancing. BUT............ I love music (and can do that well) and I have a good eye (I'm a visual artist) so I really ENJOY WATCHING AMAZING DANCING. Can't wait for the new season to start. Please join me here on June 1st to kick off the new season!

Inspire Success
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 2015

Postby inspiresuccess » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:29 pm

OMG! I thought this started on June 15th and was going to put it on my calendar. I'm glad I checked here. I watch it on HuluPlus which is always a day or two after it airs.

IS ANYONE EXCITED ABOUT THIS SHOW STARTING?????? I hope someone is going to post here and list favorite dancers and favorite performances, etc.

I hope Hulu Plus offers it this season. I'd better check. That's where I watched it last season.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Wow! Just watched the first show of the season. I like the new format of State Vs. Street. So many great dancers already.

Anyone else out there loving this show?
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Does anyone know where I can chat with people who watch this show? I've googled everything I can think of and all I can find is just basic info about the show itself. No people chatting.

Obviously, no one here on the boards is interested. Can someone help me find other people interested in this show? Please! Thanks in advance!
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 pm

I found a So YOu Think You can Dance live chat, but I think it was from about five years ago.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks, Elaine.

Yeah, I just can't seem to find anything anywhere for this season. Which seems weird. With all the places on the internet and all the people who love the show.....................................

Thanks for trying!
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby LadyLand » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:59 am

Oh, I love dancing :D unfortunately I can't dance :D I can only watching the TV Shows.
LadyLand
New User
New User

Postby inspiresuccess » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi LadyLand,

If you love to watch dancing, WATCH SOYOUTHINKYOUCANDANCE, also referred to as SYTYCD. It's on the Fox network (not the fox news network!) Unfortunately, this is the last week of the season. Look for it next season. These kids are professional level and it's a wide range of styles, from new Hip Hop styles, to the classics like the Latin Dances and the Argentine Tango, which is really hot these days. It's a dance competition show that has not only won Emmys for the show itself, but also for choreographers, makeup, costume design, etc. If you love dance, makeup, costume, and music plus great judges like Paula Abdul, you'll love the show. Hope you find it next season.

Elaine, I guess I'm going to have to learn to tweet. I don't, and I guess that's where I would find people's comments. Next season....................!!
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:34 am

Hi, Inspire,

Thanks for all the bits of information you've posted. I was hoping you were still around here. I know how to send a tweet. I just don't know what to do with it.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 am

Hi Elaine,

I just stop by occasionally to see if I can say something encouraging to the newbies. Thanks for saying hi!
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to General Discussion