New here, loving Wishcraft, stirring up conversation!

Time sensitive announcements and any discussion that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: New here, loving Wishcraft, stirring up conversation!

Postby inspiresuccess » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:44 pm

For Karen and anyone else new here, you can go to the top of the Boards page and click on "View Active Topics". That way you don't have to slog through all the different forums to find the ones that are active.

Also, you can sign up for email alerts that tell you when someone has posted something new in a thread you're interested in. I can't remember how to do that. I'll check it out and let you know.

Here's how the Boards work so easily for me. First, I get an email alert that someone has posted on a thread I'm active on. Then I just click and it takes me directly to that thread. About once a week I click on the "View active topics" to see if there are new threads I'm interested in.

That's one of the reasons I post so frequently -- because I've learned how to make it easy for me to access the Boards. I hope this will help others as well.

Inspire
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby SquarePeg » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 am

That's great advice! It can be overwhelming at first to pick a spot to start reading and replying.

Having been here a while, I now click the link to View Unread Messages, which shows me what's new.
SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Karen, I'm way behind you on this book. I'm only on page 48 and I haven't done some of the previous exercises. It is triggering some ideas and things about myself that are making me take a closer look. Interesting.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 am

I read Wishcraft about thirty years ago. I did most of the exercises, but not all of them. Going back, I find that I give different answers now than I did back then. In part because I'm a different person now, but also, because there are more than one answers to a lot of the exercises. I suspect that doing the exercises makes you think, and your thoughts can percolate for a while and surface later. At least that's what happened with me.

I think most of the people posting on the Boards have read or are reading Wishcraft. Barbara Sher is a pioneer.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby irminator2013 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:58 am

Wishcraft is my all time favorite book! I'm sure you heard this a million times. But, it changed my life! :D
irminator2013
New Poster
New Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 am

Hi Irminator,

Share with us the ways it helped you. What types of things did you do because of the book, that you would never have done if you hadn't read it. I'll come back and share some of mine.

Welcome! Inspire Success
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussion