Astrocartology?

Let us know what information you need and one of our net wizards might suggest some internet links that can help you

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Astrocartology?

Postby doculife » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Is there an astrocartologist out there? I could use some advice about my move to another country. Thanks.
doculife
New Poster
New Poster

huh?

Postby Gale3404 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:05 pm

What IS a astrocartologist? Tried looking it up under yahoo and google and did not get anything except some woman stating she thought she was to go to Paris and after talking with a astrocartologist, she was told it was Prague! Sounds interesting, but isn't your true self (gut) telling you where you should be? Are you getting quiet to listen?
Gale3404
New User
New User

Postby saerra » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Hey doculife - I think the term you mean is \"astrocartography\" - that should turn up something in Google. If you're not already on astro.com, you might try there - you can create a free account and they have some free computer-generated mini-reports (and longer paid reports as well). For astrocartography, after you log in, and have your birth info entered, look for \"Astro Click Travel\" under \"Interactive Horoscopes\". (You may need popups enabled - not sure, looks like they reworked some of the site). It should let you choose a general region/continent, then click on different aspects to see what they indicate. I actually have purchased their astrocartography report as well for myself. You have to pick 3 locations, and they give you a reading for each one. I found the idea of it fascinating, but the reading for my current city didn't really seem to ring true for me (the other two cities were ones that I was fascinated with, but have never visited, so no idea how true they actually are.) Gale - and anyone else who is curious - astrocartography involves overlaying your astrological chart (in some weird fashion that I don't quite get ;) ) on a map of the world. You get \"lines of influence\" for each planet. Depending on what you're looking for, being near a particular line can be good or bad. For example, one of my places of interest was Seattle - which apparently is close to my Neptune line - which is supposed to be good for dreamy, artsy stuff, but bad for staying in touch with reality, understanding the truth of situations, and generally staying out of trouble. The report made it sound like I could have a complete mental breakdown there ;) which scared me a little lol. :) Enjoy!
saerra
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Gale3404 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:24 am

Thanks for the update of the term! I was completely at a loss. Each day brings new lessons! Thanks again. :lol:
Gale3404
New User
New User

Postby Nd2FndMe_DONE » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:58 pm

I did some desktop publishing for an astrologer who insisted on me getting my chart and having it read. I wasn't into astrology, cartography or any of it. But . . . wow!!! Her predication of my life in Texas was pretty accurate. I still have my chart from 10 years ago and some of what she told me then is now making sense. The way the chart was broken down even suggested what side of town I live on. Interesting. Also, two years ago I was visiting a friend in LA who took me for an espresso reading. I had never heard of it. As I sat talking with this lady from Lebanon and sipping a really good espresso, I didn't know what to think because I had never heard of this process before. Well, nothing she said made any sense; at that moment. All of what this woman said eventually came true. Her initial reading really scared me because I was going through a bankruptcy and she kept asking me why were there so many police around me. She kept asking me about police and why they were literally surrounding me. One year after that reading I was working at a police station - starting as a 911 operator, moving to an administrative position and now a crime analyst. Cops are literally around me - daily. Not sure if you can find an espresso reader in your area but it was more enlightening (and easier) than the cartography. I still don't understand either, but at those points in my life the insight was very welcomed.
Nd2FndMe_DONE
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Needs and Links