W: Help my aunt shine O: need a life coach in Cinncinnati

Let us know what information you need and one of our net wizards might suggest some internet links that can help you

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

W: Help my aunt shine O: need a life coach in Cinncinnati

Postby JenG » Tue May 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi there! I am hoping some of you will know some wonderful life coaches in the Cinncinnati area that you can recommend. My aunt is working on exploring ways to do what she loves for a living, and we came to the realization during our phone conversation tonight that she could really use a life coach to help her with the practical questions she has, as well as with the motivating and understanding! If you can recommend a life coach in Cinncinnati, Ohio, please share! ...And I just realized she might find a success group helpful as well, so if you know of one there that would be great as well! Thank you so much!
JenG
New Poster
New Poster

Re: W: Help my aunt shine O: need a life coach in Cinncinnati

Postby JenG » Fri May 09, 2008 12:41 pm

In case this is too restrictive, any ideas of where to find life coaches listings, etc woudl be helpful too!
JenG
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Moonracer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 am

You don't have to limit yourself to coaches in Cincinnati. Many do coaching online or via phone. I have worked with Susan Henderson and she is great. But I know there are hundreds of coaches you can access. There is an offical life coaching organization, but I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of it. Try googling it. Maybe you can also find someone in her area that way (if she wants in-person help). Good luck.
Moonracer
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby robinsimons » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm

wow, sorry it took me so long, I never saw this one! go to www.thecoaches.com and use their Find-A-Coach go to international Coaching Federation and use their coach finder Have her get free sessions from a couple of coaches to test fit. I am a coach, www.vitalflamecoaching.com feel free to call me.
robinsimons
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby skannie » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 pm

There's now the possibility of joining a phone success team. http://www.shersuccessteamsbyphone.com
www.beyond-mountains.com
www.scannertribe.com
Scanner Tribe Group on Facebook
Scanner Tribe group on LinkedIn
Twitter - @scannertribe
skannie
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Needs and Links