How do I publicize my blog"

Let us know what information you need and one of our net wizards might suggest some internet links that can help you

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

How do I publicize my blog"

Postby garyganu » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 pm

I have been blogging for almost a year and I only get about ten hits per day. I write an average of 8 articles per month averaging about 1,000 words each. I registered on Technorati, Blog Catalogue and Stumble Upon. I comment on popular blogs several times per week. I feel that I can attract and hold a dedicated niche, but I am having trouble getting exposure. What active steps can I take to get the word out about my blog? How can I encourage other bloggers to link to my blog? Garyganu
garyganu
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: How do I publicize my blog"

Postby willow » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Do you have a website? If so, post a link to the blog on it. Also, join linkedin.com and cite your website and blog. Attend networking events and www.meetup.com
willow
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: How do I publicize my blog"

Postby yonuh » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 pm

I don't have an answer for you, but I just bought a new book on blogging from Huffington Post. It has good reviews on Amazon.com with comments stating that this is a good 'how-to' book for bloggers to get exposure. I just downloaded it to my Kindle but haven't started reading it yet because I haven't finished the current 2 or 3 (I lost count of how many books I have going!!) other books I'm reading.
yonuh
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Needs and Links