WISHCRAFT (for kids?)

Let us know what information you need and one of our net wizards might suggest some internet links that can help you

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

WISHCRAFT (for kids?)

Postby GraceMarie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 am

Hi all!... Here I am hoping (no... here I am 'knowing') that someone out there can help me... I have a 13 year old daughter who doesn't like to 'do' anything, but she wants to do 'something' because she is BORED (her caps, not mine!) When I ask her what she wants to do - she doesn't know (sound familiar to any of us 'older than 13' people out here - that is before we started using WISHCRAFT???) Does anyone know of a younger version of Wishcraft type of book... or DVD... or book-on-CD... or internet site??? Something that talks to the kids on their level? Thanks for any suggestions! Grace
GraceMarie
New User
New User

Re: WISHCRAFT (for kids?)

Postby avrum68 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 am

Grace - I'm an adolescent/family therapist in private practice and have wanted to create a Wishcraft process for teens. If there is anyone interested in this idea, please get in touch: - Avrum Nadigel http://nadigel.com/ avrum@nadigel.com
avrum68
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: WISHCRAFT (for kids?)

Postby Moonracer » Fri May 08, 2009 11:31 pm

I love the idea of introducing this to kids! Life would be so much sweeter if we knew this stuff earlier. Might be worth mentioning to Barbara...
Moonracer
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Needs and Links