Success Teams now available in Guelph, ON, Canada!

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Success Teams now available in Guelph, ON, Canada!

Postby Franlie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:03 am

A NEW SUCCESS TEAM IS STARTING IN GUELPH, OCTOBER, 2005! Still don’t know what you want to be when you grow up and you’re already grown-up? Worried it’s too late to get where you want to go in life? Not sure where you want to go in your life, but know you’re not there yet? Obstacles keeping you from your dreams? Need help figuring things out or a good strong boost to reach those dreams and goals that seem out of your grasp? JOIN A SUCCESS TEAM! It’s NOT too late! As Barbara says, “It’s only too late, if you don’t start now.” I have had the amazing opportunity to participate as a member of a Certified Success Team, led by Joyanna Anthony, Barbara's Canadian Director. I am still SO excited about this empowering experience that I want to help ensure others have the same opportunity to participate in a Success Team. One of my dreams is to help Barbara with her dream of helping as many people as possible achieve their dreams. I believe everyone: children, teenagers, adults, should be empowered to believe in their dreams and have support in overcoming the obstacles that stand in their way to achieving those dreams. If YOU would like the support of a genuinely caring team of individuals with special skills and knowledge who want to help you succeed, please contact me for more information on joining a team or attending an Idea Party (franlie_allen@rogers.com). I am the Registered Success Team Leader for the area and look forward to meeting you and sharing the excitement of working toward your dreams with a whole team to help you on your way. Franlie Allen Guelph, ON Canada[/color]
Franlie
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders