SFC BAY AREA TEAM BEGINS SATURDAY JANUARY 6!

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

SFC BAY AREA TEAM BEGINS SATURDAY JANUARY 6!

Postby SusanWhipple » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:32 pm

GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF AN OFFICIAL BAY AREA SUCCESS TEAM! BEGINS JANUARY 6 RESERVE YOUR SEAT!! Go to \"Success Team Registration \"at http://www.susanwhipple.com for details! The New Year Team will meet on Saturdays 1:30pm-4:00pm, in Sausalito. The Success Team meeting dates are: January 6, 13, 20, 27 February, 3, 10, 24 March 3, 10 In addition to the group meetings, you will also receive an individual coaching session with certified professional life coach Susan Whipple. We have been holding Bay Area Official Success Teams, three-four times a year, since 2003. It has been fabulous to watch people really clarify their dreams, get focused on an action plan, and take weekly steps to their realization. It is amazing how much gets accomplished in just two months! Our Success Teams have celebrated (among many other things): documentaries completed, fine art sold, speciality pet food and art companies launched, co-housing communities researched and moved into, boats located and moved onto, new relationships started, pet camp grounds concepts researched, a lifelist website launched, interesting companies bought and sold and many other fulfilling adventures started or taken to the next level. Success Teams meet for 2.5 hours a week-from 1:30pm-4:00pm. We will meet in Sausalito/Marin City, with free parking and access to the major bus lines. One of our Saturdays, will be a 3.5 hour community Idea Party, that I facilitate, especially for the Success Team. The Idea Parties are a blast and can attract thirty or more people, all there to brainstorm with you on your dream/goal/project. As far as my background and training, I am Barbara Sher's official Success Team Leader for the San Francisco and Marin area and receive on-going training from Barbara herself. I am also a certifed professional life coach with over 11 years of coaching experience and 15 years of corporate leadership background. Go to \"Success Team Registration\" at http://www.susanwhipple.com to get all the details and complete the registration process. Let's team up and make your dreams come true! Warm smiles, Susan Whipple
SusanWhipple
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders