HELP-SF TEAM LOST TWO MEMBERS-DISCOUNT EXTENDED

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

HELP-SF TEAM LOST TWO MEMBERS-DISCOUNT EXTENDED

Postby SusanWhipple » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 pm

HELP!!!!! WE JUST LOST TWO TEAM MEMBERS DUE TO LAST MINUTE SCHEDULING CONFLICTS- ONE WEEK BEFORE WE WERE TO BEGIN WE HAVE FOUR GREAT TEAM MEMBERS AND ARE IN SEARCH OF TWO MORE WE ARE EAGER TO GET STARTED!! WE WILL EXTEND THE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT TO FIND TWO GREAT NEW TEAM MEMERS ***CALL SUSAN WHIPPLE AT 415-332-3640 TO GET ALL THE DETAILS AND SEE IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT WE WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN ON FEBRAURY 2 The New Year Team will meet on Saturdays 1:30pm-3:30pm. Teams are held on Saturdays, as people are better rested and, as people come from from throughout the Bay Area, to avoid weekday traffic. We meet in Sausalito, less than 10 miles from San Francisco and less than 25 miles from Berkeley/Oakland, with access to the major bus lines and free parking! The Success Team meeting dates may change to accomodate our new team members. We will start as soon as we locate new team members in Febrary: January 26-cancelled February, 2, 9, 23 March 1, 8, 22, 29 plus one more meeting In addition to the group meetings, you will also receive an individual coaching session with certified professional life coach Susan Whipple. All together there are 9 sessions-8 with the team and 1 private coaching session. We have been holding Bay Area Official Success Teams, since 2003. It has been fabulous to watch people really clarify their dreams, get focused on an action plan, and take weekly steps to their realization. It is amazing how much gets accomplished in just two months! Our San Francisco Bay Area Success Teams have celebrated (among many other things): documentaries completed, fine art sold, specialty pet food and art companies launched, co-housing communities researched and moved into, boats located and moved onto, new relationships started, pet camp grounds concept planned, a lifelist website launched, interesting companies bought and sold and many other fulfilling adventures started or taken to the next level. As far as my background and training, I am registered with Barbara Sher official Success Team Leader for the San Francisco Bay area and receive on-going training from Barbara herself. I am also a certified professional life coach with over 13 years of coaching experience and 15 years senior corporate leadership background with a Fortune 100 leader. Do call me at 415-332-3640 to see if the Success Team is a good fit for you (you might even get some free coaching) or you can reach me at susanwhipple@comcast.net Let's team up and make your dreams come true! Warm smiles, Susan Susan Whipple, MA, CPCC Certified Professional Co-Active Coach Official Barbara Sher Success Team Leader successteams@comcast.net http://www.susanwhipple.com
Last edited by SusanWhipple on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 28 times in total.
SusanWhipple
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby ebrazley » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:58 am

Wow Susan, Loved your ad and your web site. As a fellow leader I am always interested it the way team leaders present themselves and their classes. Yours is really good -- also loved your web site. May I borrow from you if I ever need to try to sell my services? I live in Louisville, KY so I'm not in competition with you. Ella
ebrazley
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders