New Silicon Valley/ Peninsula Success Team

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

New Silicon Valley/ Peninsula Success Team

Postby SiliconValleyLeader » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Have you always wanted to create your dream life? To start your own dream business? To have a fantastic relationship? To Live in your dream location? To live or travel abroad? WE CAN HELP! JOIN AN OFFICIAL BARBARA SHER SUCCESS TEAM AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! We're gearing up for the New Year and starting a new Peninsula /Silicon Valley Success Team. We’ll be meeting in Menlo Park, once a week, for 8 weeks, beginning in early February. The exact day will be announced soon. The cost of the 8 week program includes a workbook with the Barbara Sher Success Team materials. Barbara Sher’s Success Team is one of the leading strategies for goal achievement . Based on Barbara Sher's, best selling books "Wishcraft", "Live the Life you Love", and "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was," Success Teams are a tried-and-true method for making dreams a reality. Experience an ongoing community of unparalleled support and encouragement. You will also receive: • Several printed resources including the Official Success Team Workbook • 8 weeks of training and team coaching to identify your dreams, goals and obstacles and help you set up a timeline so you really can get what you want • The invaluable experience of hosting an idea party As Barbara says, "Isolation is the dream killer", so if you've been trying to go after your dreams alone and haven't been able to move forward, it's may be because you haven't had the support and structure we all need. A Success Team will give you exactly what you need to move through the resistance we all experience when going after our goals. If you are interested in joining the next Success Team or you'd like to learn more, send an e-mail to successteamsiliconvalley@yahoo.com Please be sure to include a phone number and let me know what is the best time to reach you. I hope to talk with soon! Warmly, Laurie For more information go to http://www.shersuccessteams.com
SiliconValleyLeader
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders