MARCH 9th - THE DATE YOU MEET YOUR GLOBAL TEAMMATES

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

MARCH 9th - THE DATE YOU MEET YOUR GLOBAL TEAMMATES

Postby pattyn » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am

If there's no Success Teams Leader in your area, or you're home-bound, or you're a road warrior who can't be in the same city eight weeks in a row, there's a Sher Success Teams by Phone option to bring you Barbara Sher's incredible method for getting what you want. http://www.shersuccessteamsbyphone.com is the address for more information and online enrollment. MY NEXT TEAM BY PHONE BEGINS MARCH 9, 2009. If you are unsure of what your dreams are, this team will help you uncover them. If you have a dream so big you think it might be out of reach, we will help you figure out how to make it happen. If you are a Scanner with many interests, we will fit them all into a strategy for a life you love. If you find perseverance darn near impossible, we will help you persevere until you reach your goals. I practice what Barbara preaches. In the past two years, I have lost 130 pounds with the help of a team. I have begun to make a name for myself as a marriage educator with the help of a team. I have gotten published with the help of a team. I have watched my husband, after 32 years of wishing he could, actually learn to fly a plane with the help of a team. I have watched a scientist team member who figured his career was over after three R&D outfits folded in a row discover an exciting new area of technology where his skills are desperately needed. And I have done it all without giving up my day job yet. Perhaps you are meant to be doing something new and exciting, too. If you have read Barbara's books but never really put them into action, now's the time. Our first Success Team by Phone spanned 3 continents. By our sixth week, we were already celebrating big milestones for three members and cheering on the others as they persevered past setbacks and distractions that might have stopped them in the past. Read what team members have said about Success Teams by Phone. IF YOU'RE NOT YET LIVING THE LIFE YOU LOVE, PLEASE JOIN US AND GET STARTED!
- Patty Newbold
Director, Sher Success Teams
Marriage Education Author/Speaker - assumelove.com - enjoybeingmarried.com
pattyn
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders