IDEA PARTY in Chicago!!

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

IDEA PARTY in Chicago!!

Postby mariachi » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm having a pot luck party and you're invited! What will I be serving...SOLUTIONS! So what should you bring...PROBLEMS! And your favorite dish to share! *******I'm having an IDEA Party and I need you******* You will be invited to share your goals, describe the progress you've made, and what problems you're having. That is where the party gets started! We'll be asking everyone at the party to help brainstorm solutions to specific problems. It's really easy and lots of fun and makes you feel as though you are the smartest person on earth so please come! I'm asking everyone to bring a dish so even the food will be terrific. Let me know what you would like to bring. The maximum donation will be $5.00 per person (for the Cafe owner) I look forward to seeing you there. Remember...Bring the problems you need help solving, and you're best brainstorming self to help others with there problems. Cafe Mestizo 1646 W. 18th Street Chicago, IL Between 2pm and 5pm. Please RSVP to: http://www.meetup.com/SuccessTeam/calendar/11225531/
mariachi
New User
New User

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders