Combine Idea Party with Dream/Vision Board?

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Combine Idea Party with Dream/Vision Board?

Postby robertr1276 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 am

Hello Success Team Leaders,
I'm planning an Idea Party for early in 2014 to get people fired up to join my next Success Team. I think I'd like to lead off with showing people how to build a dream board and from there roll right into the Idea Party.

I'm curious if any of you other leaders have done anything like this? If so, I'd appreciate any suggestions you have on do's and don't's. Thanks,
Bob
robertr1276
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Combine Idea Party with Dream/Vision Board?

Postby Success4U » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Bob. I regularly do Vision Board sessions, speeches and other workshops. Participation on a Success Team is always the possible next step unless they just want to work 1 on 1 with me in a coaching program. It works very well as a nice seque from the Vision to Success. I haven't done this yet but I like the idea of maybe doing an "idea session" with a class participant in one of the workshops as a mini - demo of what goes on in Success Team. I will see if I can work it in to my upcoming Workshop ( 3 weeks) and let you know how it goes. I still like/prefer the idea of using the Idea Party as one of the culminating events of the Success Team. I usually get at least a few people who want to be in an upcoming team. I would be interested in learning more about your concept.
Success4U
New User
New User

Re: Combine Idea Party with Dream/Vision Board?

Postby pattyn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 am

Hi, Bob. This forum is seen by all. If you prefer to discuss this with your fellow leaders privately, you can move it to http://boards.barbarasher.com/viewtopic.php?f=26
- Patty Newbold
Director, Sher Success Teams
Marriage Education Author/Speaker - assumelove.com - enjoybeingmarried.com
pattyn
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders