SF Bay Area-January 2014 Success Team

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

SF Bay Area-January 2014 Success Team

Postby SusanWhipple » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:41 pm

It is time to bring in the New Year with our first 2014 in-person SF Bay Area Success Team.

Hi, I am Susan Whipple. I am the Certified Success Team leader for Barbara Sher's San Francisco Bay Area Success Teams. I've facilitated certified San Francisco Bay Area Success Teams for over 10 years. My background includes extensive Fortune 500 leadership experience and professional coaching services. I credit my Success Team, of over 15 years ago, for helping me realize my dream of starting my own professional coaching business.

We will be starting our next Success Team on Saturday, January 25th. We'll meet in Sausalito, from 10:00am-12:30pm, for 8 sessions. Please email me at susanwhipple@comcast.net to set up a short phone conversation to discuss the details and determine if the Success Team is a good fit for you.

The Success Team workshop includes eight professionally facilitated sessions, the Success Team manual, and an Idea Party on week 6 or 7. Teams are intentionally small, and seats fill up on a first come first filled basis. Teams have a maximum of 6 people and cost $425.00 for 8 meetings, payable by Paypal with debit, credit card or with Bill Me Later which is payable over 6 months, with no interest.

The Success Team Model has evolved over the past 25 years and is one of the leading strategies for goal realization. Based on Barbara Sher's, internationally best-selling books "Wishcraft", "Live the Life You Love", and "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was, Success Teams are a tried-and-true method for making dreams a reality. Isolation is a dream killer, gain the advantage of a professionally facilitated team who can provide you with ideas, resources, support and accountability.

Look forward to seeing you on the team!
Susan

Email: susanwhipple@comcast.net or
Call 415-332-3640 TO LEARN HOW TO REGISTER OR TO FIND OUT MORE
Susan Whipple, MA, CPCC
Certified Professional Coach
San Francisco Bay Area Success Teams
SusanWhipple
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders