Los Angeles - 2014 Success Team!

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Los Angeles - 2014 Success Team!

Postby Miss Jane » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Dreams Die in Isolation ~ Barbara Sher

Happy New Year!

The time is right for you to "Do What You Love!" It's the start of a new year and if your goal is to make this the year you finally figure out what it is you should be doing ... and begin doing it ... well Barbara Sher's wonderful Success Team Method is the way to make it happen!

It's a proven program tested over time that will give you information about your unique talents and abilities, the tools needed to apply those talents and a support system that includes great ideas and information to move you forward.

There is a fee for the 8 Week Program so in order to give you a chance to recover from Holiday activities, travel and expenses the start date will be a generous four weeks out into the New Year!

I'm privileged to offer this course on 8 consecutive Wednesdays beginning in February. The course is held in a Marina del Rey location just off the 90 Freeway and begins at 7:30 pm - Sharp!

As a further incentive, if you know you are ready for a team, and sign up early, you will receive a Discount for the Course Fee. Kindly contact me at the e-mail address below for further details.

I truly want to be able to help you "Do What You Love" just like Barbara Sher helped me. She is the Master and I am honored to share this amazing program here in the Los Angeles area.

Barbara's Message is simple: Doing What You Love is not an option, it's an obligation. ~ Barbara Sher

My, that totally changes the perspective doesn't it?

I look forward to hearing from you!

More important, I look forward to helping you to "Do What You Love!"

Regards,

Jane Meade

PS. You can follow @SuccessTeamsLA on Twitter!
Jane Meade
Registered Success Team Leader
Success Teams LA!
successteamsla@aol.com
Miss Jane
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders