Spring Success Team in Boulder!

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Spring Success Team in Boulder!

Postby ksdreamer » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey Everybody,
:D
I love Spring! It's so full of new beginnings, such promise and potential for growth. Let's get you started on the path to your goals!

For 8 weeks, you will be working feverishly (maybe, if that's your style) towards your wish, blasting through obstacles (or at least have a cheering section to your temper tantrums when you encounter resistance!), and before summer, you will be well on your way to achieving whatever goal you've set your mind on. In addition to the group meetings, I will be offering everyone on the team a one-time, one-on-one consulting session with me, to help you get you super-clear about what you want.

You will receive a workbook for the 8-week course. If you already own a copy of Barbara's "Wishcraft", awesome. If not, you will need a copy or a way to read it online (it's available for free there).
If you are a Scanner, secretly wondering if you can/should do a Success Team, HAVE NO FEAR! :) Scanners are always welcome on my teams. As a Scanner myself, I have an understanding of you and how your wonderful mind works, and I am happy to be able to work with you.

Please email me for more details at kstewartdreamer@hotmail.com

To your success,
Kimberly Stewart, Registered Success Team Leader, Boulder, CO
ksdreamer
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders