September 2017 - NEW SUCCESS TEAM starts in TENERIFE

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

September 2017 - NEW SUCCESS TEAM starts in TENERIFE

Postby Leonie Reuter » Thu May 01, 2014 7:36 am

September 2017 - NEW SUCCESS TEAM STARTS IN TENERIFE

In a success team you deal with the things, that you would really like to do, even though you might still have no idea what it could be. Discover your hidden talents, abilities and find new goals, joy and – may be - also a new direction in your life.
You work together with other team members and will experience, that it is easier to do things together with others as a team! Surrounded by like-minded people you will quickly find your desired destinations and put them into action. Once you have discovered your personal or professional targets, our regular meetings will help you to achieve them, despite the adversities of your daily routine.
Step by step you move forward - at your own pace. Many want to lead a more fulfilling life, but few actually do something to achieve it.

Take the opportunity – it's worth it! Live the life you dream of – follow your heart and intuition.
I am looking forward to see you in Tenerife in one of my success teams.
Any questions? Contact me today :-)
Leonie
http://www.jobcoachingbonn.de
Leonie Reuter
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders