NYC Team Fall 2014 Forming :-)

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

NYC Team Fall 2014 Forming :-)

Postby NYCTeamLeader » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:00 am

I’m very happy to announce that I’ll be running a
2014 FALL SUCCESS TEAM!

Success Teams are small, supportive 8-week groups that help you figure out your passion and get it moving forward, within a warm, down-to-earth setting.
Dreams take lots of structure and support to flourish and a Success Team will give you just that.
I've run Manhattan Success Teams for over 20 years and have enjoyed seeing a few hundred people make amazing changes in their lives, bringing in joy, and connecting with their true selves.
I'm the only Certified Success Team Leader in NYC.

I'd love to have you in the next group!

Http://www.andreassuccessteams.com/

* 8 consecutive weeks of meetings.
* 7-9pm every Wednesday, starting September 10th.
* Morningside Heights location (a lovely, cozy living room).
* $350.
* For full registration info, email me at andreareese@mindspring.com

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MY SUCCESS TEAMS:

“Andrea is a consummate professional who facilitates a group so that everyone is heard, feels valued, and walks away with specific ideas and email addresses that can be developed into a game plan. She comes early, stays late and pays attention to details as well as feelings. I trust Andrea with people's feelings. She is kind, practical, and sensitive. And what I love about her is her enthusiasm for others as they move tentatively toward their long-time or newly formed goals. It is a pleasure to be in her presence as she facilitates her groups for success."
J. Steinhart, NYC

“Andrea’s Success Teams are amazing. I've seen so many people hit their stride, find their groove (any other good clichés for something wonderful?) through those classes. If anyone is unsure about taking the plunge, I'd tell them to dive right in!”
Brent, NYC

“As one of the lucky people who participated in Andrea’s Success Team, it was certainly one of the best experiences I've ever had! I highly recommend doing this to anyone who wants to improve their lives and have fun doing it!
As a Team Leader Andrea is the greatest!”
Renee, NYC

“I had a great time on the Success Team I joined a couple of years ago and I hope to do it again. It's a really fun way to approach your goals in life and Andrea is a great group leader and organizer, as well as a delightful and supportive person.”
Carol, NYC

WHAT'S A SUCCESS TEAM:
A Success Team is a group of 5-6 people who will give you extraordinary support, structure and creative ideas once a week for 8 consecutive weeks. You’ll take tons of steps towards your dreams, whether they be career dreams or personal dreams (meeting someone, getting fit, etc). I’ve been running Success Teams for over 10 years and have seen countless people make major progress with their dreams. Team members have published books, found jobs, met partners, pursued things they always loved but hadn’t fully done, written resumes they’d avoided for months, moved to cities they dreamed of living in, etc.

WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO GO AFTER OUR DREAMS?
“Most people go to their graves with their music still in them.”- Benjamin Disraeli.
You were born with a unique gift, something that nobody else can do as well as you. If you don’t use that gift, a sadness will sit in a part of you, plus others will miss out on something very special. You owe it to the world to share that gift. Somewhere in you is a place of awareness you could be really fantastic at something and that you’d love doing it. Trouble is, that voice gets buried for all sorts of reasons. In a team, your unique voice will come alive again, and you’ll be in just the setting to finally let your dreams blossom.

WHY DO SUCCESS TEAMS WORK SO WELL?
“Isolation is the dream killer”. We humans are social creatures who are not meant to go after things alone. We need the warm support of others, because “Praise makes us brave.” Also, we tend to have much better ideas for each other than for ourselves, so when you sit week after week with a small group people who genuinely want to see you make your dreams come true, everything changes.
Have you ever gotten really excited about a goal and then crashed a few days later? Did you blame yourself, feeling that you didn’t have enough “will power”, or did you convince yourself you didn’t really want the goal after all, or that you weren’t good enough for it?
If so, join the club! Nobody accomplishes their goals alone. That’s why we all know countless people whose dreams fell by the wayside-- because they bought into the myth that they were supposed to do everything alone.
It’s time to end the isolation and make your dreams happen.
NYCTeamLeader
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders