New Success Team Leader - Abbotsford BC Canada

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

New Success Team Leader - Abbotsford BC Canada

Postby juli » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello Everyone:
I just received my Success Team Kit and am exciting to be a new leader! I live in Vancouver BC Canada but will be conducting Success Teams in Abbotsford BC which is about 45 minutes away. I am currently reading through the material and putting together my first "practice" group. I've been reading Barbara's books and following her processes since the 1970'S so I feel really comfortable with the material and I am excited to inspire possibilities with others! I have also gone to several of Joyanna's very successful Idea Parties so have a great grounding on the process.

I have worked as a social worker for many years before becoming a trainer and most recently a manager of a training department for the provincial government. I have facilitated many workshops, seminars, and team events over the years. I am also a life coach and I have recently started a business called Life List Coaching and Mentoring. Facilitating Success Teams is a perfect fit for me and I am looking forward to this new chapter.

I'd love to get any advice, best practices or promotional material that you may have developed and are willing to share. Thank you in advance and happy to be part of this community!

Julie Ivan (Iuvancigh)
jivan@thelifelistprojectint.com

https://www.facebook.com/TheLifeListPro ... ernational

http://www.lifelistcoachint.com
juli
New User
New User

Re: New Success Team Leader - Abbotsford BC Canada

Postby Pamela Keim » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 pm

How did your first team go? Any advice you could share with me? Pamela
Pamela Keim
New User