DC Area April Success Team Opportunity

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

DC Area April Success Team Opportunity

Postby bmaskmaker » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:05 pm

New Team starts Thursday, April 8th. Remember -- your dreams are your gifts. ... and everything you dared to believe was possible when you heard or read Barbara that first time ... is still worth exploring. Imagine being in a roomful of fellow dreamers? Each of you invested not only in your own dream, but in helping everyone else in the room with their dreams as well ... That's what happens on a Success Team. Only better. Because you support each other over time, not just for an hour or a day. And there are enough of you so everyone gets the right amount of time and attention ... and not too many to be overwhelming. Past DC Success Team members are now making documentary films, and taking voice-over classes. They've completed and received degrees, formed a non-profit organization, taught workshops and authored publications, and freelanced. They've created and proposed their ideal job, and been hired. What's your dream? Come on and join our Team and let's see what we can do to help you out with it. Sign-up online today at www.kitchentablecoaching.com or send me an email, and I'll send you the sign-up info. Talk to you soon! Beth Registered DC Area Success Teams Leader ------------------ for more on me, see www.kitchentablecoaching.com
bmaskmaker
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders