Asheville Success Team begins June 3, 2004

Read-Only. This is where each Registered Success Team leader posts a notice about their Success Teams. All leaders listed here have been registered by Barbara Sher to use official Success Team materials. Visit www.shersuccessteams.com for details.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Asheville Success Team begins June 3, 2004

Postby LarryOusley » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:02 am

ARE YOU READY… - to live with more clarity and focus so that your dreams become reality? - to discern what you are called to be about and take action to move toward it? - to experience more ease and resonance in your life? - to expand and live your dreams in an environment of encouragement and support? If so, let me invite you to be part of a Success Team. It\'s an effective system designed to help people figure out what they want and plan the steps towards getting it. Barbara Sher, best-selling author and the inventor of Success Teams, says “isolation is the dream killer.” Once you join a Success Team you will never want to be without this kind of support again. Teams are kept intentionally small, just 6-8 people, so everyone can get the time and support they need. Why would these people help you reach your goal? Because you\'re going to do the same for them! Benefits: • Experience an ongoing community of support and encouragement that exclusively focuses on the empowerment of each other • Obtain several printed resources including, The Official Success Team workbook and resources—about 200 pages • 8 weeks of training and fun to form and solidify your team • 8 weeks of team coaching on identifying your dreams, touchstones, goals, and obstacles, and setting up a timeline so you really can get what you want • The invaluable experience of hosting your own idea party • Unparalleled support, as your team listens to and honors the discovery and pursuit of your dream. Most success team members feel that this is one of the most valuable benefits - to have a place where what you want is taken seriously - and people actually want to help you get it! • And the multitude of intangible benefits that come from receiving support and taking action - too numerous to name. Contact me to discuss this opportunity, Larry Ousley at 828-926-2331 or lousley@direcway.com. I am a Certified Professional Life Coach who specializes in helping people clarify and focus in order to live in ease and grace. Most of my coaching is done over the phone, but the Success Teams are in person. Our next Success Team begins on Thursday night, June 3, 2004, meeting for eight weeks in the west Asheville area. The total cost of all the above is $150 per month. Registered Asheville Area Success Teams Leader ------------------ Wishing you well! Larry Ousley, D.Min. CPCC lousley@direcway.com www.ComposingYourLife.com ------------------ Wishing you well! Larry Ousley, D.Min. CPCC lousley@direcway.com http://www.CoachU.net
LarryOusley
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Upcoming Success Teams by Registered Success Team Leaders