Online Success Team For Entrepreneurs

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby ubu » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:07 pm

Great happykat (I just saw your post about posting the new thread!) I'll go find it. Oh ... and my vote is not to worry about your business not being "online". I think we can help each other no matter what the nature of our businesses, or dreams, are. What does everyone else think?
ubu
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Exit_Strategy » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:11 pm

I agree, ubu. Whether our stores are virtual or actual, we will all have similar issues to deal with. I think we'll all benefit from each others wisdom and support.
Exit_Strategy
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby expatana » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:36 pm

Ubu and HappyKat: I'm content having our entrepreneurs' Team right here "at home," so to speak. In other words, no Yahoo Group. We stay here. I'll join regardless of the name. It was just an idea. I speak only for myself: I'm after a remote business only, because it fits in with my wish to take it anywhere. Of course I'm open to working in a Team with brick-and-mortar business owners. You all have websites, after all. You have knowledge we can learn from, and we can give you ideas. So ... two virtual Teams. I can do it! Ana
expatana
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Drisha » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:19 am

Bumping this post with an interesting find. campfire is a website that allows on line chats that might suit this kind of group. http://www.campfirenow.com/ I'd kind of like to join one. Drisha
Drisha
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby expatana » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:53 pm

It looks like a good site. You register, sign in and, I guess, decide on a time to chat in real time with people in your group. So ... I guess that means signing in as a group. Either way, it looks good to me. Whoever wants to join this, I'm ready and willing. Ana
expatana
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby naturperle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:44 am

Hi! I have been dreaming of starting my own online shop for about more than 2 years now. I am in the process of working on my dream. Weather it will be only a small specialized shop first or if it will be something big - I don't know. I would love to open a real nice big one but therefore I would have to invest lots of money that I don't have. So, everything amounts to a smaller shop at the moment. Am I welcome then nevertheless? Just let me know! 8)
naturperle
New Poster
New Poster

Previous

Return to Informal Success Teams