Talent Bank Task Force

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Return of the missing...

Postby Creative Sage » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:37 pm

Happy New Year, Everyone! Somehow, I haven't received any email from anyone on the Talent Bank Task Force for a few months, and I've also been out of town recently. I'm trying to plug back in, so I'll catch up gradually on the posts here. If there's a screen shot or other info you can email me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Cathryn/CreativeSage TM
Creative Sage
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby DreamThief » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:09 pm

Hi Cathryn, We really haven't done much since late November, but we do need to figure out where we'll incorporate. Perhaps before that we need to sort out who wants to stay with the project long term. I won't be able to, but I want to see it up and running smoothly before I go. Tricia / DreamThief
:D I'll treat your dream like my own until it's fulfilled.
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby docsue » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:44 pm

Just realized how long it's been since I checked this thread. Several projects and one new power source and motherboard later, I see we're still on hold, so I don't feel so guilty!
docsue
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby DreamThief » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:56 am

Hi Sue, My attention wandered off to the launch of Barbara's "Refuse to Choose" television program. She was here last Thursday for the premier fund raising broadcast and I was a volunteer on the phones. I also gave her rides when she needed them. My husband taped the broadcast for me and I dubbed that and mailed it to her over the weekend. It is time to get the database discussions up and going again, but I'm not sure how to proceed until we figure out where to incorporate and who wants to be an official part of incorporating. If no one in the group wants to be a permanent part of the project then we need to figure out how to choose someone to give it to, and get them involved. Thoughts anyone? Tricia / DreamThief
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby DreamThief » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:33 pm

Hi Team, Barbara said that if we can provide a complete, "ready to sell" package which includes the database and web design ready to upload and a business plan indicating start up costs and manhours to maintain it, she will look for someone who wants to run the business at her upcoming "scanners" seminars this year. She's already on the road visiting public stations for the fundraisers that will generate tickets for these seminars, so we need to put the polish on this one soon. When we have the complete package ready I'll meet with Barbara to present it to her. Does this sound good? Tricia / DreamThief
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby docsue » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:25 pm

Sounds good. I'll put my thinking cap on.
docsue
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Dee46551 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 pm

Hi everyone, What's the progress on this now? :)
Dee46551
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby pjoliver » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:46 am

I sent an e-mail to Jennifer (helper-ham) a little while ago asking what decisions she needs from the team in order to finish the programming, but I haven't heard back from her yet. I'll write to her again after the holiday. Tricia / DreamThief
pjoliver
New Poster
New Poster

Postby DreamThief » Mon May 15, 2006 11:48 am

Hi folks, My time is filled with my house construction project and I don't have the time necessary to keep employagenius.com moving forward properly. Is there anyone on the team that wants to take the lead, or should I post a notice in the boards to look for someone who can get us back on track? Sorry for dropping the ball. Tricia
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Informal Success Teams