HEEELP! I need a success buddy!

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

HEEELP! I need a success buddy!

Postby terrycoco » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:36 am

Hi I'm Terry and I live in NYC. I'm looking for a buddy or group of buddies to help eachother. It would be GREAt if you lived around NYC so we could meet in person...but online would be the next best thing. I have baby ideas that I need help in nurturing.....they are very delicate at this stage and I'm afraid to run them by my friends because they are not quite formed yet and easily squashed.
terrycoco
New User
New User

Postby jeanalynde » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:21 pm

Still need help? I'm listening... what are your baby ideas? I am pretty good at defining and reflecting back what may be between the lines. Also pretty good at pointing people in the direction of helpful information and supportive services. How can I help you?
I can help with real estate advice anywhere in the United States. May you have Blessings of every kind! Jeana Lynde jl@jeanalynde.com
jeanalynde
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Fionna » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:51 am

Hi Terry, I not in your area, but I can help out via the web. What is your wish? Fionna
Fionna
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Zehrzehr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:25 pm

Not available for in-person, but am looking for an on-line group for goal support and creative resourceful thinking.
Zehrzehr
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Fionna » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:04 pm

Zehrzehr, I would be interested. F
Fionna
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Akilah » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:22 pm

Zehrzehr & Fiona I'd be interested too. Akilah
Akilah
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Zehrzehr » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:39 pm

Fiona and Akilah, I'm game. Is there some sort of protocol to start or do you want to try support through e-mail or an on-line chat? E-mail works for me, easier to fit in during the day than an appointed time.
Zehrzehr
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Akilah » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:55 am

I'm new here, so I'm not sure about protocol. Can we just continue posting here? A
Akilah
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Zehrzehr » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 am

Okay, lets start here. Let's start another thread in this forum for supporting each other and cheering each other on and brainstorming. Should we call it by a name so other people can join in when they feel like it?
Zehrzehr
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Fionna » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 pm

I took a step of starting a new posting in success stories called "Dream with us! On Line Success Buddies" If anyone else is interested please join us! Zehrzehr and Akilah, I am very much looking forward to having a on line support buddy and being an on-line support buddy. See you at that post, F
Fionna
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Akilah » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:18 pm

Thank you Fiona! Zehrzher, isn't it wonderful to have the guidance of an 'experienced' poster? See you both over there. Akilah
Akilah
New Poster
New Poster

Postby blueroses » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:33 am

Is anything happening with this group? I just joined recently and have been looking through the different forums everyday. I would love to join an informal "Success Group" but I'm not really sure how to go about it. Merci! blueroses
blueroses
New Poster
New Poster

Postby blueroses » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:33 am

Is anything happening with this group? I just joined recently and have been looking through the different forums everyday. I would love to join an informal "Success Group" but I'm not really sure how to go about it. Merci! blueroses
blueroses
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams