new denver/boulder success team?

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

new denver/boulder success team?

Postby artemis'raven » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:45 am

I have at least two of us ready and willing to be on a Success Team, we just need others and a sometime leader to drop in and help. How about it? We can meet in the greater Denver metro area. Other ideas along the same lines?
artemis'raven
New User
New User

Re: new denver/boulder success team?

Postby Nancy-in-Littleton » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:06 am

artemis'raven wrote:... two of us ready and willing to be on a Success Team...need others and a sometime leader to drop in and help. ... meet in the greater Denver metro area. ...
to Artemis Raven - our new informal Success Team has met twice - have 4 committed and 4 maybe's - want more members or merge with another small group. Members include 2 with professional group leadership skills (not Sher trained) and 2 maybes with experience in a successful Sher informal S.T.
Nancy-in-Littleton. ** I want your family photos to create prototype of my new family heritage game for your family to enjoy at the next gathering [patent pending] - email me at FamilyHeritageGame@att.net
Nancy-in-Littleton
New User
New User

Denver area Success Team

Postby kewald » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:50 am

Hello- I am in interested in joining a Denver area success team. If you are still looking for additional people to join your group I am interested in participating. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you. Kerry
kewald
New User
New User

ST Nov 6 Denver area

Postby Nancy-in-Littleton » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:06 pm

email if you want to come - Nancy
Nancy-in-Littleton. ** I want your family photos to create prototype of my new family heritage game for your family to enjoy at the next gathering [patent pending] - email me at FamilyHeritageGame@att.net
Nancy-in-Littleton
New User
New User

Return to Informal Success Teams