Would LOVE To Start Or Join Success Team~ Don't Know How

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Would LOVE To Start Or Join Success Team~ Don't Know How

Postby realestate » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:14 pm

I was on the success team board but no one had any responses to their posts. I have some questions about these groups after reading a few of the posts. Do they all cost money? How would you run or start a success team group? It would be helpful to hear from some of the people who have had experience with this topic. Thank you in advance~ Real Estate
realestate
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby scoutsmom » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:33 pm

Hi - I did one in the Bay Area recently and they last about 2- 3 months depending on who's running it. And yes - they do cost money. Where are you located? Did you post in the Success Team forum yet? Might want to do that if not done already.
scoutsmom
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Jane B » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:10 pm

Hi realestate, If you join one of the success teams with the Registered Success Team leaders, yes, they do cost money. These team leaders follow a special training course designed by Barbara Sher. For these, check the Registered Success Team Leaders forum. However, many people who like Sher's concepts decide to form informal success teams, that is, they get together every week or so and try to help each other attain their goals...in this case, of course, there is no cost. You may find some of these in the Informal Success Teams forum. Or you could post a message there, saying you want to start a team in your area. Good luck, Jane
Jane B
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby realestate » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:54 am

Thank you so much, both of you, for helping me grasp how it is done! I will check out the informal site since I am interested in that sort of thing and who knows, perhaps eventually I will move onto the other. The money does not deter me from joining a formal group, I think it is the "connecting" that I am looking for. Does that make any sense? Much love and light to all of you
realestate
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Jane B » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:04 am

realestate, You may also want to check out this site for more info: http://www.shersuccessteams.com
Jane B
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:52 pm

Also, read Barbara's first bestseller, online, and free. ... http://www.wishcraft.com ... Everything is in there. You'll love it. For pure pleasure, see Barbara's Genius Press. http://www.geniuspress.com And check out all that Barbara does with the Kilim Women. If there is no Success Team leader in your area, you may want to become one. I can imagine that your interest in people would be excellent, and that you'd enjoy it very much. It's a fine system. Check out your local team leader(s), if any. These are good folks. All my best, Mahara
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams