Seeking Informal Success Team - Phila-Bucks County, Pa.

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Seeking Informal Success Team - Phila-Bucks County, Pa.

Postby expatana » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:19 pm

Hello again, I'm seriously looking for 5 people to work with. Here's my ideal vision of the Team: - "Fast Track" Team for those who already know what they want - must have already read Wishcraft and ready to go through steps, if you've not already done so - open to taking steps suggested by other authors or teachers, if viable (this would be an *informal,* non-paying Team) - Team for those trying to achieve a goal within one year - Team of those with *somewhat* similar goals: live part of or all year in Europe; obstacle: EU ... what I call a "Specialty Team" - Meet at least once a week for a year at most. Some members will achieve goal earlier and drop off, replaced by others - Willing to accept phone-in teammates if everyone agrees - open to virtual Team if I get a group together from different areas - must be extremely determined to make dream happen Wow! I get tingly thinking about this kind of Team! But ... being the Rosie Realistic of these boards, I know I'm not going to get this form of Team. So ... Does anyone live in this area who'd be willing to meet at least once a week for a determined, fast-track Wishcraft Team? Any dream will do. I'm really, really, in need of a good Team and can't presently afford the formal variety. Thanks, Ana
expatana
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Heather Duggan » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:34 pm

A couple quick suggestions: * I get most of my team members off of craigslist (rather then directly off these boards). If you don't have a local one, any widespread local online resource might work. * I don't know what team leader is near you and what their policies are, but I give steep discounts to people who can't afford the full price. Your local team leader might be willing to do the same.
Registered Success Team Leader Portland, OR
Heather Duggan
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams