Looking for a cheerleader

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Looking for a cheerleader

Postby AthenaCat42 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:43 pm

I'm not sure whether to put this under Wishes, Needs or in Informal Success Teams .... I'm tackling things in my business that I know are right to do, but are "big scary"s to me. I have difficulty sometimes keeping my chin up and get overwhelmed by the volume of work, and the "what if"s can keep me paralized sometimes. I'm looking for someone who can be an objective cheerleader for me, the way I am with my clients. I can certainly be an objective cheerleader back, offering encouragement, support, advice, suggestions, and believing in you. I just don't have someone believing in ME right now. I would dearly love to find one or more people I can turn to, folks who believe that anything is possible, with whom I can exchange support, ideas, information, advice, encouragement ... well, all the things I said above, folks with whom I can speak freely and confidentially (some ideas need to stay private until they're ready for public consumption). I would love for this to be an offline connection, preferably via email &/or online chat (phone might be ok, in-person is tricky). If you're interested, please let me know!
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Mannix » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:41 am

Hi, Athena! I'd be interested in working with you. I glanced at your website and got the impression you are somewhere in the northern California area? I'm on the other side of the country, but would be happy to work with you through e-mail, pm's or on-line chat. Please let me know if you think that might work. -- Mannix
Mannix
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:50 pm

That sounds great to me! For right now, I think it would make the most sense to talk via PM. Although, to be honest, I'm taking a hiatus from work, so there's not that much activity (but it's starting to build). If you're still interested, why don't you send me a PM and we can talk further.
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams