Denver Success Team

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Denver Success Team

Postby youngblood » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:42 pm

I just attended the Barbara's AWESOME idea party in Golden and would like to put together a Success Team in the Denver area that would meet twice a month and would have occasional idea parties as well. I've been in 3 previous Success Teams and I'm anxious to start up again. Cheers.
youngblood
New User
New User

Denver Success Team

Postby Beth » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:52 am

HI! I was at the idea party in Golden and I would love to put something together. I never heard from anyone afterward and I was really disappointed because it was something that I am very excited about! Beth
Beth
New User
New User

Postby Rosie » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm

Hi, I was browsing through Barbara's website and came across your posting. I am curious if you followed through with creating a Success Team. I'm new to this, but really want to develop Success Teams here in the Grand Junction area. I've not taken Barbara's ST training yet, but probably will do so. Thanks. Rosie
Rosie
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Christinebean2u » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 am

:D
Last edited by Christinebean2u on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christinebean2u
New Poster
New Poster

Postby dandeliongirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:05 pm

I'm just arrived in Lakewood and very interested. Dandeliongirl
dandeliongirl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Me too

Postby Wolf Goddess » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:36 pm

I am interested also. I know this post might be a little too late but I want to know how you guys are doing so far and if I can be in on whatever is happening next. I wrote one local success team leader a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing back. WG
You will never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
Visit Zebracorn Art Journeys at www.zebracorn.com
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Success Team in Denver/Boulder/Broomfield?

Postby StarvingArtist2 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:42 pm

I wonder if anything is happening in the Broomfield/Boulder area...Or maybe Denver too... I'm seeking a group that is of minimal cost as I have financial concerns--struggling artist type you see. :)
StarvingArtist2
New User
New User

Postby Wolf Goddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Bad news. It's about $4-600. :cry: WG
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Success Team in Denver/Boulder/Broomfield?

Postby funnyvalentine » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:06 pm

StarvingArtist2 wrote:I wonder if anything is happening in the Broomfield/Boulder area...Or maybe Denver too... I'm seeking a group that is of minimal cost as I have financial concerns--struggling artist type you see. :)
Me too! I am also super interested in success teams in the area...I spend 6 months a year around the Firestone/Longmont area (and 6 months a year in Sweden)...Sign me up!
funnyvalentine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Denver Success Team

Postby Wolf Goddess » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 am

After giving it some thought and figuring out the cost per hour, and becoming really desperate.... I realize that the cost is not too bad. Fortunately, Ms. Sher has come up with several great ideas. There is supposed to be casual idea parties and phone idea parties. These are great. I love the idea of online idea parties too except that the people must live in the area. Depending on your big dream: people may not be able to help you if you live in New Jersey and they live in Canada. WG
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Wolf Goddess » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 am

Hi, there: It looks like there has been no activity here for a little while. Are there any new groups opening up in the Denver/Lakewood/Golden area? WG
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby funnyvalentine » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:05 pm

I definitely want to start leading success teams in Colorado. I need to look into it a bit more and see if it will be possible to run teams half of each year in Colorado, and half of each year in Sweden...I will let you know what I find out!
funnyvalentine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Wolf Goddess » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 am

I wouldn't mind starting an informal one; either online, by phone or in person. The problem is, I have started things before, just to have people sign up and not follow through. Funnyvalentine; there should be no problem with you conducting Success Teams in different parts of the world since they only last for eight weeks. WG
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams