Groupless in San Francisco!!

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby scottjs » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:36 pm

I would love to have a success buddy or group in San Francisco. I could use some support. I cannot afford to join a success group right now. Also friends here who could keep in contact by email or phone would be great!! Is anybody out there? I have a simple dream that I am working on though allready getting some ideas from some of the wonderful people here. Thanks much, scott
scottjs
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby providian » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:13 am

hi, i'm christopher and in san jose
providian
New User
New User

Re: Groupless in San Francisco!!

Postby GuruNetworker » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:01 am

What's stopping you from forming your own group?
scottjs wrote:I would love to have a success buddy or group in San Francisco. I could use some support. I cannot afford to join a success group right now. Also friends here who could keep in contact by email or phone would be great!! Is anybody out there? I have a simple dream that I am working on though allready getting some ideas from some of the wonderful people here. Thanks much, scott
GuruNetworker
New Poster
New Poster

Postby scottjs » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:58 pm

Guru, how about the fact I don't know anyone else here that would like to be in a Wishcraft group? And the group that does exist here cost $500.00 dollars!!!
scottjs
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GuruNetworker » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:38 am

I would not give up. There is always people around that have similar interests. You started out posting your info here which is a real good start. You will soon start attracting people. Patients is the most difficult when you are trying to start something new so please stick with it. I am not in your geographical area but someone here will see that you have an interest and contact you. You could approach your friends that you could talk to, family members, people you socialize with, pitch them your idea. I believe that we all know on an average 200 people. Who are the people in your neighborhood? Who are those you touch each day, every week, once a month, or once a year? Add that up. Somebody will show an interest, or know someone who will. I would suggest networking with others and talk with them and get the word out. If you have an idea and you want others involved, they will not know unless you say something. Get the word out and get some face time with people. There are plenty of small social groups that hang out at cafes, pubs, restaurants, etc. Connect with some of these, get to know the people, and see if someone has the same interests as you and tell them what you are trying to accomplish. Believe me, I understand the frustration of wanting to create something and it never gets to be what you envision it. Trial and error my friend. Perseverance and a few tons of patience. If you have a passion for it, don't let people stop you. If they tell you NO and they think it is a bad idea, than those are not the people who share your vision or passion. There are those out there that you will find that are on the same page as you. You need to create some more exposure for your idea. I hope this helps.
scottjs wrote: Guru, how about the fact I don't know anyone else here that would like to be in a Wishcraft group? And the group that does exist here cost $500.00 dollars!!!
Last edited by GuruNetworker on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every life has a path Take a chance Listen to your heart Step into the garden Plant a few seeds Leave a trail so others can follow - Guru Jim
GuruNetworker
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams