Virtual Idea Party: Dress Rehearsal

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Virtual Idea Party: Dress Rehearsal

Postby bmaskmaker » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:48 pm

You: A Sher-fan with a wish and an obstacle. Me: A Success Team Leader & Coach with a webinar and idea party idea that I want to try out Together: Let's help each other out! I'm throwing a series of Virtual Idea Parties over the next couple of months ... and I need a little practice / dress rehearsal to get my feet wet. Are you game? Here are the details: What: Virtual Idea Party (dress rehearsal) How much: FREE! How: Online meeting and conference call (long distance charges apply) Session 1: Saturday October 28th 10:00-11:30a Eastern Register: https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/614980607 Session 2: Wednesday, November 1, 7:00-8:30p Eastern Register: https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/937156644 Please keep in mind these ARE dress rehearsals, so we're likely to be a little playful and casual at first ... but then, I assure you, we'll get down to some serious brainstorming! :) I'll also be recording them ... so just FYI if you come and participate, you're consenting to the recording. Thanks! If you're interested ... just click the link to register. If you've got questions ... send 'em my way. More soon! Beth
www.kitchentablecoaching.com ... where remarkable women gather to dream out loud
bmaskmaker
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

FYI ...

Postby bmaskmaker » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Oops ... I thought I'd posted in the General Discussion forum ... but apparently :oops: it ended up here. In full disclosure, however, I am the registered team leader for the DC Area. :lol: -- Beth
www.kitchentablecoaching.com ... where remarkable women gather to dream out loud
bmaskmaker
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Mannix » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:33 am

Hi, Beth, I think sometimes the administrator moves posts to other forums. One of mine was just moved from \"Wish Obstacle\" to \"Idea Party.\" Guess, I'm a little late, but are you planning any other virtual idea parties? I'd love to participate. (I also live in the D.C. area.) -- Mannix
Mannix
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby TalentChick » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:55 am

Would love to hear how this turned out:)
"Security- it's simply the recognition that changes will take place and the knowledge that you're willing to deal with whatever happens." Harry Browne "The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions." Ellen Glasgow
TalentChick
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams