How to Join

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

How to Join

Postby dturnin » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:48 am

How can I join a success team in the Detroit Michigan area?
dturnin
New Poster
New Poster

Put your city in the subject line

Postby celiaavery » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:02 pm

Hi! I think you're more likely to get responses if you put \"Detroit\" in the subject line of your post. Good luck! -Celia
celiaavery
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Detroit Teams?

Postby Miss Jane » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 pm

Greetings Celia, I just noticed your post and was hoping I'd page down and see a response from someone in the Area. I used to live in Detroit...truly, right in the City (near Belle Isle) and sometimes wish I still had a Residence there as I'd love to travel back and put on Teams until there is a Registered Success Team Leader appointed for that area. I can't think of a finer place to have Barbara's wonderful program lead and inspire folks on to realizing their goals and dreams. I encourage you to look into becoming a Leader yourself. There's info on Barbara's Home Page on how to apply for the privilege. Meanwhile, I hope you take advantage of all of the information and support that is available on these boards. As Barbara always says, "Dreams Die in Isolation"....well with the wonderful folks who submit on the Boards...you don't have to feel isolated!" Good Luck to You! Jane in LA
Jane Meade
Registered Success Team Leader
Success Teams LA!
successteamsla@aol.com
Miss Jane
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams