Online success buddy/informal success team (Oakland?)

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Online success buddy/informal success team (Oakland?)

Postby wen » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:22 am

Hi all, I'd like to do the following: *Work with a success buddy over e-mail. *Set up an informal success team, again over e-mail. However, if a number of us are around Oakland, CA, we can meet up sometimes. I have some materials (not official Barbara ones) we can use if you are interested. wen
wen
New Poster
New Poster

Postby punkmebillie » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 pm

I will be moving to the Oakland area this summer, and when I do, I'd definitely be interested in a Success Team. I can do e-mail, but I think it would be much more fun in person.
"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive." -- The Tick
punkmebillie
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

In person will also work :)

Postby wen » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:34 am

In person will also work. :) Let's see how it pans out and who is interested and where they are located! Let me know when you get to town and want to jump in (or if you want to start something online sooner). Where are you moving from? Are you just ready for a change or is there a particular reason, such as a job or family that brings you here? Just wondering! I moved here from Santa Cruz, CA... wen
wen
New Poster
New Poster

Postby punkmebillie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm

I'm moving there from Phoenix. I've wanted to move to the Bay Area for years. I've been waiting for my son to grow up, because I never had the heart to move him away from his dad.
"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive." -- The Tick
punkmebillie
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

bay area scanner

Postby cheryl » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi wen, I am new to this forum, and also live in the bay area, in Antioch(east contra costa county). I would love to get to know you. My story as such is in one of these topics, I think its okay now what in scanners. Looking forward to getting to know more people. Cheryl :D
cheryl
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Online success buddy/informal success team (Oakland?)

Postby happykat » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:27 pm

wen wrote:Hi all, I'd like to do the following: *Work with a success buddy over e-mail. *Set up an informal success team, again over e-mail. However, if a number of us are around Oakland, CA, we can meet up sometimes. I have some materials (not official Barbara ones) we can use if you are interested. wen
Hi, are you still interested in an online success team? Or if you have already found one, can you let me know about it (if it is open to anyone)?
happykat
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

buddy systems

Postby cheryl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:14 am

I would love to put a buddy team, success team together. My e-mail address is cltill@yahoo.com Let's chat. I have alot of things I'm working on. I started an e-bay store for my jewelry, I sent my first book to an editor, working on two follow up books. I'm also working on a seminar with workbooks that goes with the books. They are all about the restaurant business, which has been my good enough job for many years. Anyway let's chat. Cher :D
cheryl
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams