Informal Success Team in Germany?

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Informal Success Team in Germany?

Postby summerbreeze » Fri May 30, 2008 7:53 am

Hi! I am Cathy, I an a U.S. citizen living near Frankfurt, Germany. It would be great to start an online English-speaking success team! "Wishcraft" is the only book by Barbara Sher which I have read. Looking forward to hearing from you all! Cathy
summerbreeze
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: Informal Success Team in Germany?

Postby tiri » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:56 am

Hey Cathy! Did you already start with your informal success team? I'm new to this forum - and I live in Frankfurt, Germany. So it might be interesting for you to think about a "real" success team? Just found out I'm a Scanner while reading Barbara's book "Refuse to Choose". I'd be glad to hear (read) from you! Liebe Gruesse, Anja P.S. As you already found out - I have to brush up my English skill... sorry for misspelling, grammar etc.... :oops:
tiri
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Informal Success Team in Germany?

Postby summerbreeze » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 am

Hi Anja! Sorry I didn't see your reply until today! Several people in the Frankfurt/Giessen area want to start an informal success team ...maybe starting with a meeting in early September....i am very interested in a support group 8informal9 and here is my email address. <peppersinfo@yahoo.de> There is a lady called Kyra who has started a US-German team with me 8so far we are only two!) So let me know what you think! summerbreeze
summerbreeze
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams