Looking for a buddy

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Looking for a buddy

Postby ariel-azarel » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm

I'd like to team up with someone to work the buddy system like this: http://www.shersuccessteamsbyphone.com/ ... .php?id=16 online, phone, and/or in Sacramento, California, USA. Please see my blog: http://arielart.typepad.com/ for more about me and let me know if you are interested in being my buddy!
Kind regards, Arielle
ariel-azarel
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: Looking for a buddy

Postby stefsoton » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 am

Dear Arielle, are you maybe still looking for a buddy? I'm on the other side of the world but internet makes wonders....
PS give my love 2 your kittycat
Last edited by stefsoton on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
stefsoton
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby ariel-azarel » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks, Stef! :) Welcome to the Barbara Sher forums! My kitty, Ted, sends hugs to you too! Do you have any cats? A lot has changed for me over the past year, so at the moment I am no longer looking for a buddy. Where are you located? How did you find all of us here? Tell me more about what your dream is, so someone else looking for a buddy may find your message. Or have you started a buddy thread for yourself?
Kind regards, Arielle
ariel-azarel
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby stefsoton » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi Arielle, Thanks for your kind reply. No I have no cat...as yet. At least not until i have properly settled down: too many uncertitudes at this time. I have been following barabara sher for a few years and have been participating into the #ideaparty recently on twitter. I have a few dreams one of which happens to be very hard: I'm looking for a job and...no luck but that's not the dream I am looking for a buddy for. I live in The Netherlands and am not so fluent in Dutch, that does not make things any easier. But I will start a new thread to look for a buddy. Thanks again. Wish you luck.
Last edited by stefsoton on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
stefsoton
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby ariel-azarel » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi, Stef, Well, I know what it is like to be looking for a job with little luck and very little certain. Not a fun place at all! I also know what it is like to live in a country and not know the language very well. I remember having a three month long headache when I did that! It was tough. So I have lots of sympathy for you. There are lots of people here on BarbaraSher.com forums who can give you great concrete ideas. I hope you can find a buddy soon!
Kind regards, Arielle
ariel-azarel
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby stefsoton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 am

Thanks for your kind words again arielle, another member is setting up something and I might be able to enter in their virtual group, maybe. All the best. Cheers, Stef
stefsoton
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby ariel-azarel » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Wonderful! Glad to hear it. I joined one of the telephone teams which has been absolutely wonderful for me. It has been a lot of work and takes up a fair amount of my time, but has been SO worth it. I hope you are able to find a buddy or team soon!
Kind regards, Arielle
ariel-azarel
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby happykat » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm

ariel-azarel wrote:I'd like to team up with someone to work the buddy system like this: http://www.shersuccessteamsbyphone.com/ ... .php?id=16 online, phone, and/or in Sacramento, California, USA. Please see my blog: http://arielart.typepad.com/ for more about me and let me know if you are interested in being my buddy!
Are you still looking?
happykat
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby happykat » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:29 pm

stefsoton wrote:Thanks for your kind words again arielle, another member is setting up something and I might be able to enter in their virtual group, maybe. All the best. Cheers, Stef
Are you still looking for a buddy or team, or do you know of any teams currently up and running?
happykat
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby stefsoton » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 am

Are you still looking for a buddy or team, or do you know of any teams currently up and running?
Thanks for asking. Yes, I'm still looking. To be honest I might have joined a buddy a while ago but somehow my life got a bit complicated at that time + difficult to find a proper time for chatting from different locations. Are you also looking for a buddy? Stef
stefsoton
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby happykat » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 am

stefsoton wrote:
Thanks for asking. Yes, I'm still looking. To be honest I might have joined a buddy a while ago but somehow my life got a bit complicated at that time + difficult to find a proper time for chatting from different locations. Are you also looking for a buddy? Stef
Yes:)
happykat
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby stefsoton » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm

happykat wrote:
stefsoton wrote:
Yes:)
ok. sent you a private message. I hope you have received it.
stefsoton
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams