Want to help me start a Team in Nebraska???

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Want to help me start a Team in Nebraska???

Postby Mejhiren » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Lincoln would be ideal for home base, but Omaha or certain westward cities would be okay too. This apparently worked for Iowa at some point, so maybe it's Nebraska's turn! I am a 28-yr-old writer/singer/dancer-ish person, desperate to expatriate to a cottage in the English Lake District and write books, who has wasted too many years trying to self-start in Lincoln. I've been reading and re-reading Wishcraft for the last ten years, doing and re-doing the activities and getting excited time and again, recommending Barbara's books and even occasionally gifting someone with a copy...and nothing. I get everything sorted up to Barn-Raising and stop dead, because I have no folks to Barn-Raise with! (And my family is exhausted from being a sounding board who is unable to give any new ideas! They love me and want desperately for me to succeed, but they're at the end of their creative ropes as much as I am!) So, I'm looking for a few new ears and clever brains to build dreams with...in Nebraska. :D If I'm here and floundering with my dog-eared Wishcraft, there's a good chance there's some others of you out there too. (Extra points if you're stuck and discontented like me - we can plot our escapes together! 8) ) I have a bungalow in Lincoln with my sis and lots of tea, so I'd be happy to host meetings. Hope to hear from you soon, fellow barn-raisers! Elisabeth
Mejhiren
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Want to help me start a Team in Nebraska???

Postby TheQnoodle » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:21 am

:idea: Hi, I live in Lincoln for he Summer! Im a huge Barbara Sher reader. Im originally from California and we go back in Sept. but more than happy to get together and brainstorm. I too sound like a broken record to others. But I realize its the support that really helps fantastically. I have tons of ideas and my fiance is a great listener, but he really doesnt understand what goes on in this head of mine. Maybe we can understand eachother. Anyway, let me know since I dont know anyone here it would be nice to meet someone who can relate or maybe we can be of help to eachother. Im pretty driven to get this all figured out before next year. (Ill be 40 next year but a young one). :mrgreen: Hope to hear back. Susie
TheQnoodle
New User
New User

Re: Want to help me start a Team in Nebraska???

Postby Mejhiren » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey Susie - sorry for the delay! I'd love to get together and throw ideas at one another! After a slog of about six months, I'm suddenly experiencing a resurgence of passion for my original goal and trying to explain it yet again to my well-meaning family, who want to know where the income will be coming from in the meantime. Would you like to grab coffee, hit a bookstore, or...? My sched is wide open at the moment! Talk to ya soon! Elisabeth :D P.S. Any other Nebraska dreamers want to join us?? The more, the merrier!
Mejhiren
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams