w: want a phone buddy o: no one to participate

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

w: want a phone buddy o: no one to participate

Postby metalchick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey everyone! I'm looking for someone to share phone support with for projects/dreams. My thought is that we could email each other the details of the month's projects and our hoped-for deadlines. Then the day of or the day before, the person who's not working on the project can phone the one who needs the motivation and support to see what's happening. I need someone to answer to, otherwise I procrastinate and nothing gets done! ( I *may* be a little afraid of success...lol) Is anyone else looking for a similar buddy?
metalchick
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: w: want a phone buddy o: no one to participate

Postby Tituba » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I'd suggest whoever participates uses Skype so the phone calls will be free.
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby metalchick » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 am

Now there's a good idea! Thank you for that!
metalchick
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Britta » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am

Hi metalchic where are you located? I may be able to help find you a buddy. (you can use direct message of course to let me know) Did you see another thread from ariel-azarel who is looking for a buddy as well? you could also address the closest success team leader in your time zone as they may know a buddy for oyu too. Find in "Registered Success Team leaders" forum or in national pages. Britta
Britta successteamleader, saved Scanner, physician, trainer for happiness, coach, clown www.brittahilse.de
Britta
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams