Wanted: 1 to 2 professionals for mutual coaching online

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Wanted: 1 to 2 professionals for mutual coaching online

Postby Hobnobs » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm a professional in my mid-thirties going through a bit of a career/professional/lifestyle shift. It is entirely of my own making - I finally have the opportunity and resources to start plugging away at some of my long term goals. They include professional, financial, and creative goals, but culminate in my ultimate dream of re-locating from the US to Europe. I'm looking for a couple of kindred spirits to bounce ideas off, check in with, and keep each other motivated. I'd like to communicate online (email/chat/possibly phone) I'm hoping to cultivate positivity here, so please no tragedy, melodrama, or whining.
Hobnobs
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Wanted: 1 to 2 professionals for mutual coaching online

Postby educguess » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Hobnob: These boards work well for doing that - there is also a thread wanting to start a Yahoo group or email group that you might be interested in - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22898&start=0 There are those of us on these boards that are professionals - both with Sher's process of wishes and obstacles and those that have papers and credentials in one of the many hats worn. Let us know more about your goals and obstacles here. Join the Twitter Part with Barbara on Thursdays. Best to you dreams are who you are and for achieving.
[color=#4000BF]"How To" LIfe Consultants, LLC " Personal Development for Mult-talented Individuals" http://www.HowToInLife.com [/color]
educguess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams