Success Team in Kitchener, Ontario

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Success Team in Kitchener, Ontario

Postby Open_Mind_Canada » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 am

Hello Kitchener and area Sher fans.... I am looking for people who would like to get together in real-time here in the Kitchener-Waterloo area to work together as a Success Team. A bit about me: I retired as President of a 40-person Internet Service Provider in November of '08. I have worn many hats (mag editor, b2b technical sales, real estate development to name a few) in the business world and have been an instigator of community projects through my adult life. I am working now on getting a management consulting business going. I'd like to have a small group of positive, creative people who'd like help with identifying their goals and then working towards them, who would be willing to be creatively supportive of others in return. Send me a message in reply here, so we can identify together an initial meeting place and time. Cheers! David
Open_Mind_Canada
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Success Team in Kitchener, Ontario

Postby kwagner » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 am

Hi David! I'm a Registered Success Team Leader in Waterloo, ON and I'm starting a team by telephone on Mon. Oct. 26th. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you were still looking for a team. Detailed information and registration instructions can be found at http://www.shersuccessteamsbyphone.com. Have a great weekend! Kelly
Kelly Wagner Registered Success Teams Leader Waterloo, Ontario
kwagner
New User
New User

Return to Informal Success Teams