Online Success Team Now Forming

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: Online Success Team Now Forming

Postby Donna51 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 am

Sounds good, Rich. Thank you. I'm definitely interested. Sounds like a great way to keep everyone motivated on their individual journeys. :!:
Donna51
New User
New User

Postby Donna51 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 am

Also, Rich, I worked through Barbara Sher's "Refuse to Choose" a few years ago, have picked it up again, and am currently working through "It's only too late if you don't start now."
Donna51
New User
New User

Postby Divajules » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi,
This is my first post. I just read Refuse to Choose. Now, I am interested in joining a group such as you describe on this thread. What is the status? I'd like to join, if possible. I don't want to lead a team (just yet) but would be thrilled to participate in one. Do you all focus on the same thing or is everyone kind of doing their own thing and using this as accountability? Any info or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Divajules (Julie)
Divajules
New User
New User

Postby antonia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm also interested. This is exactly the sort of thing I came to this forum to find. Can we start something up or join an existing group?
do what you love where you love: http://www.anomadslot.com/
antonia
New Poster
New Poster

Previous

Return to Informal Success Teams