Seeking Skype success team members

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Seeking Skype success team members

Postby radiantsmiler » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Is anyone interested in creating a Skpye or a teleconferencing mastermind/success team? I have searched endlessly for some and contacted success team leaders that are now inactive or are doing one on one life coaching. I seek a group of individuals (about 5) that would like to discover and explore their dreams/passions, but find it hard to be motivated doing it completely solo.

I anticipate meeting once or twice per week for an hour, perhaps 7 PM - 8 PM. I live Upstate, New York and hopefully our time zones and days can be coordinated. Hope to hear from you soon... I am ready! Bring it ON!!! :D

-Deborah
radiantsmiler
New User
New User

Re: Seeking Skype success team members

Postby khimbaLee » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 am

I may be up for this--sorry to be so tentative, but I'm not sure how much privacy can get in house re skype... and would like to know more about the people doing the group and how we'd do this... I'm in NY, too--closer to NYC, but not close enough to easily get into Andrea's groups in the city. I've wanted a WC group, too, for ages, yet haven't gotten responses to my admittedly small efforts--maybe one task to tackle could be creating WC support in our lives! Good luck, I hope you get good responses, Khimba
khimbaLee
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Reggie83 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

Is this success team still in operation? I may be interested in joining. I'm new but motivated.....
Reggie83
New User
New User

Postby Hobnobs » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi all, - I'm trying to set up a Facebook based success team - anybody interested? Email me or reply and we can swap info.
Hobnobs
New Poster
New Poster

Postby violet » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 am

Hi everyone, I've been thinking it'd be great to have some people to do this with too. If anyone on this thread is still looking for members, or if anyone new wants to set a group up with me, please let me know.
violet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams