Hanging Out Online Success Team

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Re: Hanging Out Online Success Team

Postby krystalargo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 am

SUCCESS TEAM BARBARA SHER
FROM HANGING OUT COURSE
KRYSTALARGO DE LINDACHRIST ON JUNE 29, 2015
OMG&G HALF THE YEAR OF 2015 IS GONE. I AM PLEASED WITH MY ENDEAVORS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS SO FAR.

Today’s Shamanic Journey To Wellness consisted of a ride on my black and white Spirit Horse named Abalone. She took me to a large circular-shaped mountain meadow. The meadow was covered with a brilliant and vibrant collection of green grasses. The grass was mostly up to the “knees” of my horse—luxuriant and abundant. She walked slowly to the middle of the circular meadow that was surrounded by large trees. I was riding bareback with no bridle or halter on Abalone. There were mountains in every direction. Although I kept expecting to see large splotches of colors of wild flowers, this meadow seemed to have only a sprinkling of flowers.

Green was the overriding color and it was very strong and almost pulsating with vibrations. Abalone just stood there in the center of all that green. Sometimes she would reach down for a mouthful of grass, but mostly she just stood there quietly. Sometimes she would shift her body slightly so that we viewed a different part of the circle.

During this Shamanic Journey I kept wondering why there wasn’t more action and more participants. However, it seemed so peaceful and complete and purposeful that I realized the power of everything taken as a total picture/happening.

I actually then fell asleep as I was lying on my bed for this Journey. I slept deeply and restfully for about an hour and then woke up energized and ready to pursue the studies of my day’s schedule.

As I am writing this now, I have a big feeling that Abalone took me to the center of my VISION “The Sacred Hoop Journey: A Peace Mission On Horseback.” Perhaps in some “other worldly ways” I have completed that Vision Mission!

This Journey will require more thought.

BLESS BLESS!

KRYSTALARGO DE LINDACHRIST
Krystalargo de Lindachrist Mailing: P.O. Box 445 Cotati, CA 94931 Residence: Sebastopol, CA Home/Office Phone: 707-824-9434 Cell Phone: 707-536-8198 E-mail: sacredhoop5@hotmail.com WebSite: http://www.sacredhoopjourney.com
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Encore » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:53 am

Hello everyone,
I've been reading the recent Hanging Out thread, and am wondering whether I may join the group?
I am growing my business, and would be grateful for the "backstop" support that I see each of you
bringing to each other, and I would like to help out if I can.
Please let me know what you think when you can take time to post.
I appreciate your attention to this request.
Sincerely,
Encore
Encore
New User
New User

Postby krystalargo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Dear Encore,

This is Krystalargo, and as far as I know this is an open group. Others may correct me if I am wrong. It was originally created as Project Challenge for just the month of June. Purpose is to assist each other in taking action steps that show progress towards our goals and dreams in a somewhat small but significant way just in this month.

However, several of us have posted that it was working so well that we might carry it forward. I would like to hear from other participants in the group as to what they think of extending the time of the group and how that would look. I will be out of town and away from a computer on Tuesday, June 30. Check in with everyone when I get home tomorrow night (Tuesday).

BLESS BLESS!

Krystalargo
Krystalargo de Lindachrist Mailing: P.O. Box 445 Cotati, CA 94931 Residence: Sebastopol, CA Home/Office Phone: 707-824-9434 Cell Phone: 707-536-8198 E-mail: sacredhoop5@hotmail.com WebSite: http://www.sacredhoopjourney.com
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 am

Yes Encore, everyone on the Sherboards are welcome!
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Jana_L » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello everybody,

I didn't show up for the last two weeks and I hope you still take me back! ;-)

@SquarePeg and Encore, I consent that new members for this little support network are appreciated. Welcome!

This is June 30. I wanted this group as support for reading and working with Barbara's It's Only Too Late... (IOTL). I experience it as a Middle Of Life Threshold, a huge magical transformation of really coming to my own, but giving up other things forever.

In June I did the exercises for Chapter 5 Beauty, Chapter 6 Love and I wrote an abstract for Chapter 7 Success/Competition. The topics accompany me in my daily life: What is it I believed in without knowing it - and now the time has come to slowly give up on it? Often the feeling is melancholic rather than sad, and there is a whole palette of feelings which I appreciate because I want to be the whole me, with all my emotions. I'm going to do all the exercises one after another.

I like the poster at my door: "Welcome to your second life - live your talents - find your personal happiness". :-)

Thanks Krystalargo and AthenaCat for your comments! It's good to know how you experienced certain stages of life. Thank you all for writing about your personal path.

@Krystalargo, such beautiful journeys! Very spirited and inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
@Athena, impressive process with your business. Can't help with pricing, but I love how you do things, in a very energetic way! (Cheering you on.)
@Elaine, how's the writing going? :-) Just been reading in Molly Chronicles today again.

I too want to go on! We can set monthly goals or themes, weekly, whatever. It's smaller steps on a greater path for me, and I'm glad I'm not alone with it!

See you soon,
Jana
Jana_L
New Poster
New Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi Jana! Glad you are here!! Thanks for your feedback & cheerleading!

I would love to hear anything and everything you wish to share about your journey because you are my ideal client! By hearing your story and perspective I can help my clients better.

Honestly frustrated right now ... been down a few days with the flu, trying to make an effort ... scheduled a REALLY IMPORTANT BUSINESS GROWING CALL - and that's when EVERYBODY decided to call me. NO CALLS ALL DAY AND 8 CALLS IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES. So I missed the important call I PROMISED I would pick up the phone for - so aggravating!!! And of course in the last 15 minutes there have been zero phone calls. I just ... do ... not ... have ... words.

I did go online and tried scheduling for tomorrow at 11 am - hopefully we can try again. I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION, and I put a lot of time into preparing myself for the 45 minute breakthrough session. I hate wasting their time even though I was right here to take the call.

Anyway, haven't been able to think much with this flu so have been watching marketing, branding, business building videos and have been getting some good ideas about how to take the methodology I'm already learning and do it better faster, and start seeing some dollars coming in. Pretty excited about this one methodology, it sounds really like a good fit for me. One of my huge concerns is my ability to follow through given my limited functioning time. The methodology I have been following until now is very labor intensive. Worth doing, especially if you already have clients, but all that, which is nothing to most people, takes so much out of me. My time becomes very unpredictable as I never know at what point I will break.

These new ideas are giving me ideas that I can make this work WITHOUT all that time & effort. Which also means I can help more people and make more money in the process (which I would like so I can get some medical treatment).

Took a nap before the call, did a lot of prep, the phone fiasco & emotional component has me off-center, and with the flu I am thinking maybe best to call it a day, just chill out and send all my angels, deceased loved ones, totem animals, and any other beneficial entity to block all other calls, contacts, issues, interruptions & WHATEVER ELSE IT TAKES SO I CAN HAVE THAT CALL!!!

Besides that, last Friday I was getting into email scrips which got me excited and re-thinking how to approach my long uncontacted warm contacts, so I will work on that tomorrow, unless I get some solid info (which I hope) which will help me zip this out super fast so I can start getting out there, working with clients, and know I can pay rent.
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 am

Yay, got to have the conversation today I had difficulty with yesterday. Really heady conversation, my head is swimming. I feel very excited, elevated ... it was a very juicy business conversation.

I want to participate in their 8 week program. I don't have the funds for that, but I will keep focusing on that, holding it in mind. I can tell it will be a total game-changer for me.

Wow. Going to lie down a while and let it all soak in ... not sure what my action steps today will be, a lot came out of that conversation.
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby krystalargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm

WRITTEN ON JULY 1 TO THE BARBARA SHER HO SUCCESS TEAM
Yipee, Athena, Another WIN for you. I admire your perseverance! Here it is July!

Could each of you (and me, too) present our succinct Intentions for what we want to accomplish in July, please. I think that makes it easier for us to keep encouraging and supporting each other.

I am departing from having my focus on Shamanic Journeying, but I plan to keep on pursuing that helpful modality on the side.

FOR JULY 2015 (AND AUGUST 2015) MY INTENTION IS TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON ONLINE COURSES:

1) NICK ORTNER’S 7-WEEK ONLINE COURSE USING EFT/TAPPING OF WHICH THE SUBJECT IS “FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE AND PERSONAL FULFILLMENT” (finished this once, going through again)
2) JESSICA ORTNER’S 7-WEEK ONLINE COURSE USING EFT/TAPPING OF WHICH THE SUBJECT IS “WEIGHT LOSS AND BODY CONFIDENCE” (just working through week #2)
3) BARBARA SHER’S HANGING OUT (started end of March 2015)
4) BARBARA SHER’S SUCCESS TEAMS OFFSHOOT OF OUR H.O. GROUP
5) BARBARA SHER’S BOOK CLUB “I COULD DO ANYTHING IF I ONLY…” (I am just finishing week #3)

Doing a really good job on all of these PROJECTS CHALLENGES should easily keep me out of mischief! lol

BLESS BLESS!

Krystalargo
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Thanks, Krystalargo!!

Mine is pretty simple and the same - keep working my Step By Step program and get my business launched!!! With money coming in!!!
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby krystalargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Athene, For clarity, could you please identify what specific steps of you business plan you will be tackling in July? I'm sure thata would help me and especially others who have joined us later in this process. Thanks!

BLESS BLESS!
Krystalargo
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby krystalargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Athene, For clarity, could you please identify what specific steps of you business plan you will be tackling in July? I'm sure that would help me and especially others who have joined us later in this process. Thanks!

BLESS BLESS!
Krystalargo
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 pm

I don't know because the homework is assigned step by step. I just go through each step as they come.

To clarify, it's not as if I have a book and can look through chapter headings and summarize. I am emailed the homework each week so I can only do what I am sent, I can't look ahead to information I do not yet have.

Adding - the best I can do is tell you the step I am given, what I am working on, and how it's going, at each stage of the process.
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby krystalargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Athena, O.K. Now I have more clarity on the form of your project.

WHAT YOU WROTE BELOW IS PERFECTLY FINE AND WILL HELP ME SUPPORT YOU.
Adding - the best I can do is tell you the step I am given, what I am working on, and how it's going, at each stage of the process.

The Big Purpose is to get your coaching business into a working stage of development i.e. paying clients, course content to send them, etc. etc. Is that correct?

BLESS BLESS!

Krystalargo
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby krystalargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Jana,

I feel from your posts that you are making good progress. Success begets success if we just keep on keeping on! Don't you just love cliche`s?

I really admire how you are working your way through that book on your own. That shows a lot of dedication. I am looking forward to tackling that book myself. I feel it will be immensely applicable for me at the age of 79. Maybe I have only 20 or 30 years of life left, so I definitely need to make every minute count. I'm determined to have a lot of fun along the way--am actually scheduling it into my calendar.

I am successfully bringing meditation into my life these days. Each of my courses with the Ortners has a meditation done with tapping for each day. We are supposed to do them morning and evening, but I am so far only getting one time a day times 2 meditations--almost an hour per day. I can feel its usefulness especially when used with the EFT Tapping!

Jana, what is one thing that you have either learned about or accomplished recently as a result of working the exercises in that book. Just curious.

BLESS BLESS!

Krystalargo
krystalargo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby AthenaCat42 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Yes Krystalargo, that is correct. Fundamentally I need income!

I want to get my coaching business going successfully, so yes that is what I am working on, each stage of this program I paid for.

Right now I am working on sending out the email blast, doing the text. I held off a bit waiting to see what the conversation this morning held in store for me, and then it was so powerful I needed time to integrate. I then went for a drive to get groceries (driving helps me organize my writing) and have some mental text written up. Working on the "groceries" part still, takes me a while.

Tomorrow I plan to write up my blurb and submit it to the team for review & thoughts.
AthenaCat42
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Informal Success Teams