Oakland Success Team

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby Earthsong » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:53 pm

This is great! I have 3 more interested East Bay folks. We were going to do it ourselves but a larger group sounds much better. We were planning to meet every other week. I'll see if they can do every week. I tried to sign up on Sandy's site but it freaked out. I will check out the yahoo groups online group too. Here's to our mutual success in the New Year! Maia
Earthsong
New User
New User

Postby WhatDoYouDream? » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Earthsong: <B>This is great! I have 3 more interested East Bay folks. We were going to do it ourselves but a larger group sounds much better. We were planning to meet every other week. I'll see if they can do every week. I tried to sign up on Sandy's site but it freaked out. I will check out the yahoo groups online group too. Here's to our mutual success in the New Year! Maia</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hi Maia, your signup came through just fine on my site! I'll keep you posted on our quest for a good, central meeting place. We have a couple of possibilities and I think we're going to have a really great team (possibly two or more!) Sandy Swain Registered Team Leader - Hercules/East Bay ------------------ http://www.whatdoyoudream.com
WhatDoYouDream?
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Painter563 » Wed Dec 24, 2003 4:39 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Earthsong: <B>This is great! I have 3 more interested East Bay folks. We were going to do it ourselves but a larger group sounds much better. We were planning to meet every other week. I'll see if they can do every week. Maia</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Way to go Earthsong. I too think over the long term bi-weekly is the way to go. But, I really like the idea of getting a good start w/ Sandy's 8 week course. Let's hope your friends can join up as well. Check out this thread for great tips on what makes a team run well: www.barbarasher.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002225.html -ptr Image [This message has been edited by Painter563 (edited December 24, 2003).]
Painter563
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Painter563 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:14 pm

The Oakland Team is on for this Thursday. Thanks to all for helping to make it happen.... Go Team!
Painter563
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby mtmirror » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:54 pm

Hi - I live in Los Gatos, but I\'m willing to commute! I would like to join the Oakland group, if it\'s still open. I plan to move back to the East Bay soon, also. -mtmirror@frys.com
mtmirror
New Poster
New Poster

joining (or creating new) success team?

Postby beWeryQuiet » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:53 pm

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while (while enjoying Barbara's books) -- wondering how the Oakland success team is doing. How can I lend support to others while I hunt for my dream? Is there interest in starting a success team in the Lamorinda or Walnut Creek area? or another in Oakland? or Berkeley?
-Mike "...hunting wabbits"
beWeryQuiet
New User
New User

Postby Painter563 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:46 pm

Hi bWQ contact Sandy - her email is on this thread somewhere. She was a great team leader for us. We are no longer meeting, but still in contact. The team may reunite in time so stay in contact if you like. best, P563
Painter563
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Oakland Success Team

Postby ConnieAran » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:20 pm

I too am interested in an in-person Success Team with a Leader and I'm interested in becoming a Leader and in hosting. I live in North Oakland. How can I make this happen? Help! I recently trained to be a personal coach and I have been recruiting for the biotech industry for the last 7 years. Thanks, Connie
ConnieAran
New User
New User

Postby Painter563 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:28 pm

Hi Connie I think the demand is out there to form your own team. It takes a bit of work. We formed a team shortly after being inspired by one of Barbara's PBS broadcasts back in Sept. '03. It took allot of emailing and such to finally get started but it was definitely worth it. Sandy from Hercules is a great registered team leader but I do not know if she plans to organize a \"course\" in the near future. Are you interested in a team to help develop your coaching business? good luck, Ptr
Painter563
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Oakland in 2004

Postby ConnieAran » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:37 pm

Yes, Painter, I am interested in getting my coaching business jumpstarted and I am also very interested in Barbara's methods and how that plays out in the Success Teams. I was playing with the idea of being a registered leader but then found out that there are territories. I still want to experience a team. I think that I first thought that coaching would be interesting when I read Barbara's Wishcraft. Connie
ConnieAran
New User
New User

Postby Painter563 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:11 pm

Hi Connie I have been with a team for 1/2 year now and have a few ideas of what works and where the challenges may lie. I definitely have many suggestions. Email me if you want to discuss in more detail. good luck, -Ptr
Painter563
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Berkeley, Oakland or coastal Mendocino?

Postby Creative Sage » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:43 pm

Painter563 wrote:<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hushdwhisper: <B> I do not have an update on the status of the face-2-face team. Perhaps someone working on that group (Chris or Byron maybe) can update the boards for newcomers. Faith</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> We could get a good start to our group through the guidance of the Sher program and if we like the dynamics continue our group in the Oakland/Berkeley area. Who wants to join me. See Sandy's post on the Registered Success Teams forum. Here is a paste from her post: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ExitRatRace: <I>What do you dream? We'll help you get there! The new year is approaching and we are ready to go for those dreams--together! We still need a few more members for our next eight week session starting in January 2004 in Hercules, California. Cost is $75 and includes workbook and materials. (Please note! This is an introductory price for our "Charter Members" who are going to help us kick off the new year!) Join us! Sandy Swain - Registered Success Team Leader for San Francisco East Bay teams@whatdoyoudream.com http://www.whatdoyoudream.com </I><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> -Byron [This message has been edited by Painter563 (edited December 11, 2003).]
What has happened with the idea of an in-person Oakland/Berkeley Success Team? I'm currently based in Berkeley and Mendocino, having moved from San Francisco last year. The commute to Marin or Hercules is not practical for me on public transportation, unless there's carpooling. I would love it if there was a group meeting in Berkeley or Oakland! Please send me a PM or email me through one of my web sites, if you are the leader of an Oakland/Berkeley team, or if you're still interested in starting one. Also, if anyone's leading a team in Mendocino County, please let me know. Thanks! Cathryn Hrudicka Creative Sage (TM)
Creative Sage
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Creative Sage » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:18 pm

I still haven't seen a recent reply indicating whether or not there's already an ongoing Oakland/Berkeley or Mendocino group meeting in person. Could someone please let me know, or do we still need to start one in either location? Commuting to Marin or Hercules is not realistic for me to do on an ongoing basis. Thanks! Cathryn/Creative Sage TM
Creative Sage
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

I am also interested in the Oakland Success Team

Postby Webtiger » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:26 pm

I live in San Francisco and would be interested in an Oakland team. Please let me know if anything is happening.
Webtiger
New User
New User

Interest in Oakland Success Team

Postby angel122400 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:01 pm

Hey All, I've been trying to join a success team in the South Bay (where I live), but no luck thus far. Although, I do work in the East Bay and I thought that I may be able to join your group. I am going to the idea party in San Francisco this weekend, but I would like to find some ongoing support. Can you let me know if you have any available space. Thanks. Christine
angel122400
New Poster
New Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Informal Success Teams