ALL WORKSHOPS/APPEARANCES 2006

Read Only. Look here for dates, times and contact information. This forum includes information about Barbara's PBS appearances.

Moderator: BarbaraSher

ALL WORKSHOPS/APPEARANCES 2006

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue May 24, 2005 1:50 pm

2006 EVENTS AND APPEARANCES My new book \"Refuse to Choose: A Revolutionary Program for Doing Everything that you Love\" came out in March. You can order it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159486 ... oding=UTF8 I've created a PBS special that goes with the book and it's airing around the US, so check your local listings to find out if it will be in your area. I'm also doing follow-up workshops at many of the PBS stations, which are listed below. Tickets for my workshops are not handled by me, so use the contact information below to get details about attending workshops in your area. +++ SAN FRANCISCO, CA (SOLD OUT- NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE) KQED Saturday, January 21, 12-3pm I'll be doing a 3 hour workshop in San Francisco for KQED. +++ TROY, NY WMHT Thursday, January 26 My new PBS special about scanners will air in Troy, New York, near Albany. I'll be there in person to help bring in pledges. If you live in the Albany area, check your local television guide or visit http://wmht.org/ to find out what time the show will air. +++ MEMPHIS, TN WKNO Saturday, February 25, 1-4pm I'll be doing a 3 hour workshop in Memphis. For details email SKroeker@wkno.org. +++ MANCHESTER, NH NHPTV Friday, March 3, 10am-1pm Live pledge visit to NHPTV in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email membership@nhptv.org +++ TROY, NY WMHT Sunday, March 5, 7:30am-10am Live pledge visit to WHMT in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email ssauer@wmht.org +++ MIAMI, FL WLRN Thursday, March 9, 7-9pm Live pledge visit to WLRN in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email dnelson@friendsofwlrn.org +++ DES MOINES, IOWA IPTV Monday, March 13, 8:30-10:30pm Live pledge visit to IPTV, Des Moines, in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email cyndy@iptv.org +++ NEW HAVEN, CT CPTV Sunday, March 19, 7:15am I'll be interviewed on \"Good Morning Connecticut\" on WTNH TV, channel 8. +++ BEAUMONT, TX Monday, March 20, 4:15pm I'lll do a 30 minute live interview on KOLE-AM radio. +++ NEW YORK CITY, NY Wednesday, March 22, 12:30-1:30pm CITICORP BUILDING BARNES AND NOBLE STORE 53rd and Lexington Avenue, Manhattan I'm doing a lunch time signing of my new book, REFUSE TO CHOOSE! A REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM FOR DOING *EVERYTHING* YOU LOVE. +++ MADISON, CT Thursday, March 23, 7-8pm R.J. JULIA BOOKSELLERS, 768 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT I'm doing a signing of my new book, REFUSE TO CHOOSE! A REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM FOR DOING *EVERYTHING* YOU LOVE. +++ NEW YORK, NY Monday, March 27th, 6:45-9:30pm Learning Annex Workshop- \"Do What You Love Without Starving to Death\" For all details and to register, go to: http://www.learningannex.com/default.ta ... 263NY&cat= +++ NEW YORK, NY Tuesday, March 28th, noon-1pm MAKOR, 35 West 67th Street, between Columbus and CPW Workshop: \"Get the Life that You Want by Doing What You Love\" For all details and to register, visit: http://www.92y.org/shop/event_detail.as ... %2DMD5LE69 +++ DAYTON, OH Monday, April 3, 7pm Books & Co., 350 East Stroop Road, Dayton I'm doing a signing of my new book, REFUSE TO CHOOSE! A REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM FOR DOING *EVERYTHING* YOU LOVE. +++ LOUISVILLE, KY Tuesday, April 4 I'll be interviewed on WDRB-TV, \"Fox in the Morning\". Check your local TV guide for the time. +++ LOUISVILLE, KY Tuesday, April 4, 9:05-9:25am I'll do a 20 minute live radio interview on WMST-AM for \"The Tom and Judy Show\", starting at 9:05am. +++ LOUISVILLE, KY Tuesday, April 4, noon-1pm I'll do a radio interview for WFPL-AM, \"State of Affairs\" from 11am-noon. +++ LOUISVILLE, KY Tuesday, April 4, 12:20 pm I'll appear live on WHAS-TV, \"Noon News\" +++ DENVER, CO Tuesday, April 4 I'll be interviewed on KOSI-FM Radio, to air the same night. Check your local radio guide for the exact time. +++ ST. LOUIS, MI Wednesday, April 5, 11am-noon I'll do a live television interview on KTVI-TV, \"Fox News Midday\". It will be a 5 minutes interview sometime between 11am and noon. +++ ST. LOUIS, MO Wednesday, April 5, 5-7pm Left Bank Books 1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd I'll do an appearance and signing of my new book, \"REFUSE TO CHOOSE\" (free) +++ DENVER, CO Thursday, April 6, 7:0pm The Tattered Cover, 1628 16th Street, Denver I'm doing a signing of my new book, REFUSE TO CHOOSE! A REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM FOR DOING *EVERYTHING* YOU LOVE. +++ DENVER, CO Friday, April 7, 10am I'll be interviewed on KUSA-TV, \"Colorado and Company\". +++ RADIO TOUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RELEASE OF MY LATEST BOOK, \"REFUSE TO CHOOSE\"- BROADCASTS THROUGHOUT THE US: 7:38-7:43am EST Washington, DC WBQB-FM LIVE 8:30-8:39am EST Philadelphia, PA KYW-AM LIVE 8:43-8:49am EST Santa Maria, CA KSMA-AM LIVE 8:50-8:59am EST Boston, MA WTAG-AM LIVE 9:00-9:09am EST Albany, NY WVTL-AM LIVE 9:20-9:29am EST Minneapolis, MN WTLK-FM LIVE 10:05-10:14am EST Minneapolis, MN KBEM-FM (TAPED) (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 10:20-10:29am EST Baltimore, MD WTTR-AM (TAPED) (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 10:30-10:39am EST Greensboro, NC WMQX-FM LIVE 10:40-10:49am EST Harrisburg, IL WSIU-FM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 11:10-11:29am EST Brownsville, TX KURV-AM LIVE 11:30-11:39am EST Denver, CO KOSI-FM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 11:40-11:49am EST Philadelphia, PA WCOJ-AM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 11:50-12noon EST Portland, OR KXL-AM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 12:10-12:19pm EST Boise, ID KECH-FM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 12:20-12:29pm EST Boston, MA WDIS-AM TAPED (Check with the station for the broadcast time) 1:20-1:29pm EST Sacramento, CA KAHI-FM LIVE +++ ATLANTA, GEORGIA WPBA Saturday, June 3, 7-9pm I'll be doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email aasteele@pba.org +++ ROCHESTER, NY WXXI Monday, June 5, starts at 8pm I'll be doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email mgrube@wxxi.org +++ TAMPA, FLORIDA WEDU Monday, June 12, starts at 8pm I'm doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email ibohorquez@wedu.org +++ MANCHESTER, NH NHPTV New Hampshire PBS Thursday, June 29th, 6:30-9:30pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner Workshop--the followup workshop for the first airing of my new public television special \"Refuse to Choose\" Tickets are being handled by membership@nhptv.org +++ TELEPHONE IDEA PARTIES July 6 and 13, 9:30PM-11PM EST $8 To sign up: http://www.geniuspress.com/teleclasses.htm DES MOINES, IOWA IPTV Saturday, July 8, 2-5pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner Workshop--the followup workshop for the first airing of my new public television special \"Refuse to Choose\" Tickets are being handled by patty@iptv.org +++ TROY, NY WMHT Monday, July 10, 6:30-9:30pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details about tickets, email ssauer@wmht.org +++ WASHINGTON, DC The Smithsonian Saturday, July 15, 10-4:30 I'll do a full-day workshop for Scanners and anyone with lots of dreams and lots of interests. All details are in this link: http://residentassociates.org/otojul/sher.asp +++ MIAMI, FL WLRN Sunday, July 16, 1-4pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details about tickets, email dnelson@friendsofwlrn.org +++ SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA KTEH Monday, August 7, 8:30pm on I'm doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email srefuerzo@kteh.org +++ DENVER, COLORADO KRMA Thursday, August 10, evening (check your local tv guide for the time) I'm doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email Marilyn_Tyler@KRMA.pbs.org +++ MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE WKNO Saturday, August 12, about 12-4pm (check TV guide for specific time) I'm doing a live pledge visit in connection with the airing of my new show, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details, email sstover@wkno.org +++ ATLANTA, GEORGIA WPBA Saturday, August 26, 9am-noon I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details about tickets, email aasteele@pba.org +++ CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA WTVI Saturday, September 9, 1-4pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special, \"Refuse to Choose\". For details about tickets, email shill@wtvi.org +++ TAMPA, FL WEDU Wednesday, September 13, 6:30-9:30pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner Workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special \"Refuse to Choose\" For details about tickets, email ibohorquez@wedu.org +++ ROCHESTER, NY WXXI Sunday, September 17, 1-4pm I'm doing a 3 hour Scanner Workshop--the follow up workshop for the first airing of my new public television special \"Refuse to Choose\" For details about tickets, email mgrube@wxxi.org +++ CORFU, GREECE SCANNER 7-DAY RETREAT September 23-29 For more information: http://barbarasher.com/CorfuScannerRetreat.html For photos, more info and registration: http://www.geniuspress.com/scannerretreat.htm ***The September 23-29 retreat filled so quickly that I've added a second retreat from October 6-12. +++ TROY, NY WMHT Monday, November 27th, times TBA I'll do a ive pledge visit in connection with the airing of two of my PBS specials, REFUSE TO CHOOSE and CREATING YOUR SECOND LIFE AFTER 40. For details, email ssauer@wmht.org +++
Last edited by BarbaraSher on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:53 am

September 23-29 CORFU SCANNER SEMINAR 7 days with Barbara in Corfu Greece Attendance limited to 20 people Early registration discounts before July 31 For more information, be sure you're on the mailing list to get Barbara's newsletters with audio tips so you can stay up-to-date: http://www.shersuccessteams.com/mlm/ or click here for brochure: <Link to come as soon as I get this brochure finished!! by Wed, June 28>
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Barbara Sher's Schedule of Events