Cut rate Resistance Teleclasses coming up

Read Only. Look here for dates, times and contact information. This forum includes information about Barbara's PBS appearances.

Moderator: BarbaraSher

Cut rate Resistance Teleclasses coming up

Postby BarbaraSher » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:08 pm

Recession-priced Resistance teleclasses coming up for $10 and all of it goes to charity. As soon as the signup forms are ready on geniuspress.com I'll be notifying the whole mailing list. You can beat the rush by keeping your eye on geniuspress.com for the next day. It should be up by tomorrow morning. If you've been to a Resistance teleclass, you know what I do. In the past I've given a short lecture and then worked with 2 or 3 people, arranged in advance. This time I'm doing it differently: write me a short paragraph about what your Resistance issue is, and I'll be choosing from the emails I receive. I'm also not planning to give a beginning lecture. I'd like to work with as many people as I can so I'll cut that out, but if you have questions about what Resistance is and how you know whether or not that's your problem, I'll be happy to answer at the beginning. What's my email address -- until geniuspress is ready to accept your signup? Just go to the home page of barbarasher.com (where you are now) and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see the contact button, called 'Ask Barbara' (or whatever), and it will come right into my inbox.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Barbara Sher's Schedule of Events