SCANNER RETREAT, CORFU GREECE, SEPT 22-27, 09

Read Only. Look here for dates, times and contact information. This forum includes information about Barbara's PBS appearances.

Moderator: BarbaraSher

SCANNER RETREAT, CORFU GREECE, SEPT 22-27, 09

Postby BarbaraSher » Sat May 16, 2009 5:53 pm

We just found a new hotel in Corfu that has enough single rooms for everyone, and I've been told that all of them overlook the gorgeous beach and crystal sea 5 minutes walk away. There's a pool, too, and free breakfast in the already inexpensive hotel, plus an all-day boat excursion on the 4th day. I'll tell you more about that when I get the details. There are good restaurants 3 minutes walk away and it's only a short bus trip into Corfu Town, an amazing place well worth visiting as all our first Scanner retreaters will tell you. I haven't had time to change the details over at geniuspress.com yet, nor have I written the newsletter to announce this retreat. That will come in a few days. I just wanted to give a heads up to those of you who have been waiting for my next Scanner Retreat. Be sure to contact me if you want more info or to hold your space. If you're a Scanner and you can find any way to come, you really should do it. It's not like anything you'll find anywhere else. I work with the group for over 20 hours in that 5 day period, finding answers for questions like, 'What do I really want to do?' 'What can I do that I'll never get tired of?' and 'What really stops me from doing what I want to do?' -- answers that can be almost impossible to discover any other way. "Thanks for launching my life, Barbara," a man wrote, who had attended one of my recent Scanner retreats. You know if this is important to you or not. If it is, let me know as soon as you can. Also, I've just opened a new Yahoo! email group for people reading Refuse To Choose (aka What Do I Do When I Want To Do Everything?). Send me an email with your email address if you'd like to be invited. I'd be glad to have you on board.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Barbara Sher's Schedule of Events