Independent Livelihood Expo

Need a job? Hate the idea of a job? Want some ideas for alternative ways of earning a living? This is your forum.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Independent Livelihood Expo

Postby k8k8 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:31 am

Barbara Sher’s Newsletter
Thursday, January 9, 2020

I forgot to tell you about something very special happening tomorrow and Saturday. It’s free. It’s important. And it’s being run by a long-time Sher Success Teams leader and WriteSpeak grad of mine. Kimberly Stewart is one very special woman and the author of a terrific book, Be Weird, Make Money.

The Independent Livelihood Expo

www.independentlivelihoodexpo.com

Kimberly has gathered a bunch of wonderful speakers, including our own Patty Newbold, Director of Sher Success Teams and a fount of wonderful ideas at every Idea Party, as well as Barbara Winter, Valerie Young, and a lot more. The entire two days are all free! And all on the internet. Right in your own home.

This is for everyone with a dream of making money doing something they enjoy, even though they don’t know when their chronic health condition, pain or disability will let them show up for work on someone else’s schedule. That’s a lot of you. And if it’s not you, it’s probably one of your friends or relatives.

This is not one of my events, but I trust Kimberly. I know she really means it when she says, “Discover Ways to Generate $500 to $1000 a Month to Increase Your Freedom, Happiness, and Independence WITHOUT Resorting to: Shiny Object Syndrome, Wishful Thinking, or MLM Scams.” And I know several of her speakers well enough to want you to hear their great advice for making your life a lot better.

The sessions begin Friday, January 10 (that’s tomorrow, folks!), so go register right now. The place to sign up, all for free, is www.independentlivelihoodexpo.com

I'm quite interested in all the mentions of disability and chronic health problems so I signed up for free.
k8k8
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: Independent Livelihood Expo

Postby SquarePeg » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:03 pm

I missed it. How was it?
SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: Independent Livelihood Expo

Postby inspiresuccess » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:27 pm

sorry I missed it.