Work Idea for Scanners

Need a job? Hate the idea of a job? Want some ideas for alternative ways of earning a living? This is your forum.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Work Idea for Scanners

Postby virtuesummer » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Okay. So I thought I'd post this because it's occurred to me that general transcription, the work I currently do, could be a good way for scanners or people who like learning about different things to make some money. Why? Because the content is so varied. You never know what's going to come your way. I've transcribed business calls, college lectures on everything from math to art history, documentaries on various subjects (political issues, biographies, etc), technology tutorials, oral histories, interviews, and the list goes on. So if you're someone who like me loves to learn about different kinds of things and you want an idea for a way you might be able to make some money maybe this is a possibility. It also doesn't require any special degrees or years of experience and it's flexible and can be done from home so you could do it in addition to other work you might already have.
virtuesummer
New User
New User

Return to Jobs & Income Streams