Spanish language copies of my books

(Discusiones en espa?

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Spanish language copies of my books

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:23 pm

I only got one copy of Live the Life You Love (and none of I Could Do Anything...) in Spanish and I am bereft. Does someone know how to go on amazon.com in Spanish and find those books? If so, and you can send me the URLs of the order pages, I'd order some copies. If I Could Do Anything...is out of print, I'd be happy to buy used copies. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby DreamThief » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:32 pm

I did a Google search and found this listing at http://www.bestwebbuys.com Vive La Vida Que Deseas / Live the Life You Love: Diez Sencillos Pasos para Alcanzar tus Suenos / Ten Easy Step-by-step Lessons (Spanish) by Barbara Sher Paperback, Paidos Iberica Ediciones S A (June 2006) List Price: $25.95 Then I used the wording from that listing to do an Amazon search and found this: Vive La Vida Que Deseas / Live the Life You Love: Diez Sencillos Pasos para Alcanzar tus Suenos / Ten Easy Step-by-step Lessons (Divulgacion-Autoayuda) (Paperback) by Barbara Sher -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- List Price: $25.95 Price: $17.13 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details You Save: $8.82 (34%) Availability: Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available. 3 used & new available from $17.13 Here's the page I was on at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Vive-Deseas-Step- ... 8449319048 Best wishes, Tricia (DreamThief)
:D I'll treat your dream like my own until it's fulfilled.
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby DreamThief » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:41 pm

I found this with another Google search, I think it's the Spanish version of \"I could do anything\". I don't know why it's listed twice. http://www.barataria.com/plazajanes.html SHER, B. DESCUBRETE A TI MISMO 8401520029 D Pl & J 2000 or latest For Spanish readers NEW 8 SHER, B. DESCUBRETE A TI MISMO 8401520029 D Pl & J 2000 or latest For Spanish readers NEW 9 Best wishes, Tricia (DreamThief)
:D I'll treat your dream like my own until it's fulfilled.
DreamThief
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: Spanish language copies of my books

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:43 pm

BarbaraSher wrote:I only got one copy of Live the Life You Love (and none of I Could Do Anything...) in Spanish and I am bereft. Does someone know how to go on amazon.com in Spanish and find those books? If so, and you can send me the URLs of the order pages, I'd order some copies. If I Could Do Anything...is out of print, I'd be happy to buy used copies. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
I got a few more of Live The Life You Love sent to me. They're so pretty! But still no I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What They Were.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Spanish Forum